Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP: SNES9xTYL 0.4 source code stolen and official version released

im loving this emulator and im using the me version but i cant tell if its faster than .3 me or even .2c on mario world 2 ????

Thumbs up Yeah I tried to rep him too

And it woudlnt allow me either

Maybe were just not popular enough to rep him lol

Quote Originally Posted by shadowprophet
    And it woudlnt allow me either

Maybe were just not popular enough to rep him lol
    Thats your reason. Not me lol.

omfg this emu is awsome i f n iuv the menu nad thank alot this is sooo cool

Thumbs up Im not sure how the rep system works,

Quote Originally Posted by JmanUmmKay
    Thats your reason. Not me lol.
    Im assumeing tho if somone has more rep points then the person trying to rep them then its not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowprophet
    Im assumeing tho if somone has more rep points then the person trying to rep them then its not possible.
    I don't think thats it.lol
    I can't get daxter to load BTW its a UMD. and the update requirement is 2.6.

How do you get UMD's to load or does it take a long time?

Hey Guys, not sure about the rep system either. No biggie. The fact that you appreciate the help is thanks enough.

I spent many sleepless nights, migraine headaches, depression (LOL), endless frustration, an insurmountable time on trial & error, etc. etc. trying to figure out how to beat REQUIRED firmware updates. Unlike some people I actually think the PSP has a good deal of great commercial UMD games. I have been close many times to buying a 2nd PSP but time has proven victorious in the end and until games start requiring 2.70 firmware, 1.50 PSP owners can enjoy a ton of great games.

Its funny, I actually figured out a lot of this stuff just within the last 2 weeks and am still trying to figure some things out. It started by accident. I have had the Y's Ark of Napishtim game for a couple months and had not been able to play it or get the ISO to work. I had the Ys UMD in my PSP and had the NO UMD Lemmings patch on my memory stick which uses RunUMD and I accidentally selected the Lemmings Loader. All of a sudden I saw this weird loading screen that I'd never seen before and was like WTF? Sure enough it was my Y's Ark of Napishtim UMD FINALLY working after I'd given up.

Anyway, that set me in overdrive and now I'm playing most 2.50 & 2.60 games on a 1.50 PSP and loving it. I hope others experience the joy as well.... (With less turmoil as I experienced trying to figure it out)

Thanks again guys! And thanks to wraggster for the best PSP community website! And thanks to the TYL team for the BEST PSP Emulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltron
    Hey Guys, not sure about the rep system either. No biggie. The fact that you appreciate the help is thanks enough.

I spent many sleepless nights, migraine headaches, depression (LOL), endless frustration, an insurmountable time on trial & error, etc. etc. trying to figure out how to beat REQUIRED firmware updates. Unlike some people I actually think the PSP has a good deal of great commercial UMD games. I have been close many times to buying a 2nd PSP but time has proven victorious in the end and until games start requiring 2.70 firmware, 1.50 PSP owners can enjoy a ton of great games.

Its funny, I actually figured out a lot of this stuff just within the last 2 weeks and am still trying to figure some things out. It started by accident. I have had the Y's Ark of Napishtim game for a couple months and had not been able to play it or get the ISO to work. I had the Ys UMD in my PSP and had the NO UMD Lemmings patch on my memory stick which uses RunUMD and I accidentally selected the Lemmings Loader. All of a sudden I saw this weird loading screen that I'd never seen before and was like WTF? Sure enough it was my Y's Ark of Napishtim UMD FINALLY working after I'd given up.

Anyway, that set me in overdrive and now I'm playing most 2.50 & 2.60 games on a 1.50 PSP and loving it. I hope others experience the joy as well.... (With less turmoil as I experienced trying to figure it out)

Thanks again guys! And thanks to wraggster for the best PSP community website! And thanks to the TYL team for the BEST PSP Emulator.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you get UMD's to load or does it take a long time? Daxter Requires a 2.6 update can u tell me how to get this to work? Maby its the settings.

Quote Originally Posted by JmanUmmKay
    I can't get daxter to load BTW its a UMD. and the update requirement is 2.6.
    That's all part of the trial and error. Some games, and I think Daxter is one of them only work if you back them up to ISO.

I used Zanders shrinking guide on the MPH website forums to shrink the DAXTER game to just 799MB. Full game with all movies. Works perfect except you can't press HOME and return to the PSP menu when done playing. You need to power the PSP off.

Anyway, here are 2 more good guides to figure out what games will load using what method.

HOT 1.5 Working Games!

Compatibility Chart

Gotta run and play some Gradius Portable on my trusty 1.50 - Later!

::EDIT::
    OH, I should also advise anyone with a 1.50 PSP to get a Sandisk 2GB Ultra II memory stick PRO Duo. This and the Sony Stamina battery are essential to getting the most out of the PSP.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information