Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PCX4ALL WIP: First Steps

I have an idea for the Pad, Hello Chui it's me again, dejame felicitarte por tu trabajo mas bien como dicen en DCiberia a el triangulo que han formado, well the idea is implement a R2 L2 and Select in a Digital PAD, for example Left = L2, Down = Select, UP = Start, Right = R2 , and you maybe have a question, and Start Button? of the DC controller? START button maybe can work for changing into Digital PAD or Analog PAD, It's a old idea for Chui, te lo dije para el Snes4ALL, if you be much happy to play with a digital pad, all comands for digital PAD, R1,R2,Start,Select, can be changed to Analog Stick, well in this form not loose buttons, well tell me your commentary for this

Porting this to the PSP would be a great idea speaking how most of the buttons are there except for 2 but im sure that can be fixed. Keep up the good work!

DCEmu Rookie

Unreal Chui, theres no stopping you!

DCEmu Newbie

This has been stated a zillion times by now, but I'm just gonna go right ahead and say it again:

You guys are freckin' amazing!

DCEmu Newbie

Unbelievable! Especially as the rendering still is done using the CPU!
    Do you guys ever sleep, btw.?

Will this be ported to PSP also, that would be awesome.

I can not believe that at last for so much years there will be good emulator PSX where it will be possible to be kept

Не могу поверить что наконец за столько лет выйдет хороший эмулятор PSX где можно будет сохраняться

Very Good work Chui ^^
    Maybe Wipeout in full speed, filtering and 60 hz soon Dreamcast. Thanks for all your work, you make some dreams come true.

I want to ask you something, did you have take a look at the Model 2 systems ?
    I m a hudge fan of the games on it and i m sad that the emulation of this systems are not very advanced. I think that it s impossible to do on the Dreamcast but do you think it s very difficult to emulate on a Pc ?

Sega Rally, Daytona, Manx TT, Motor Raid ... argh ^^

DCEmu Regular

This is good news but I am not expecting too much. Although it is not impossible and the coders are talented I think it is unrealistic when I see people talking about full speed or even playable speeds of psx emulation. Also many projects were started and never finished, for example the Psx emulator on the Psp by Pacmanfan who stated how he saw it as history in the making and something of a legacy. I have seen so many projects started of fresh and confident only to dissapear so I am no longer very positive. I won't hold my breath but I hope the GP2x won't turn out like the unfinished projects on the Psp I see so often.

Every system but the PSP?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information