Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1164

Thread: Windows maps download tool for MapThis! by in7ane

Thanks for the reply!
    I've tried doing exactly what you said, using Visual Studio 2008 C# free, and this is what happens when I try to create the iPhone file.

DCEmu Regular

Le Pimpage, looks like it is an issue with the SQLite DLL, try this:

http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl0.5.13a.zip

In bin/Debug replace System.Data.SQLite.DLL with the one from the directory 'x64 SQLite'

If that doesn't work, try, in Visual Studio:
    1. remove System.Data.SQLite.DLL from References (solution explorer, on the right)
    2. from the Project menu select Add Reference, then Browse then Add, and re-add System.Data.SQLite.DLL (the x64 one), then press 'play' so it builds the exe again

Please post your results if either of these works/doesn't, if nothing works I'm going to try to go through the documentation at sqlite.phxsoftware.com eventually.

Copying the DLL from x64 SQLite folder worked as a charm, and I think the map should also be fine in the phone.
    You should include a readme file in the folder, for people with x64 systems, if they have the same issue as me.
    Thanks again for this great software and for all your help!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by binhusc View Post
    in7ane, did you took a look at my mods from 05.10b version?

I've changed something about the Custom geodata. I don't know if the GMDL is used only for map download for MapThis!. If it does, I think the Custom geodata from CSV will work only for north hemisphere.

As the results from my tests on maps from US and BR, I think my mods could help (I had commented one line at GEOmain.cs and changed another one in other place that I don't remember now). Could you take a look if you have time?

Tks
    binhusc, iīm also from Brazil (Blumenau to be exactly hehe), have you suceed in generating geodata from custom csvīs in the latest version ? If so, from where did you get the info (city, streets and coordinates in Brazil) and if its possible, could you please post a sample of the code ? Tks.

DCEmu Newbie

I have suceed generating geodata for Brazil. I will create some topic when I have more time to write it.

Dear in7ane:

Could you please kindly investigate this map website http://www.centamap.com/gc/home.aspx and see if you could include this map in the GMDL. Many thx.

Also GMDL generated iphone map file zoom level is wrong.

The max. zoom in the original database is 19, but GMDL generate max zoom at 18

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by in7ane View Post
    Le Pimpage, looks like it is an issue with the SQLite DLL, try this:

http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl0.5.13a.zip

In bin/Debug replace System.Data.SQLite.DLL with the one from the directory 'x64 SQLite'

If that doesn't work, try, in Visual Studio:
    1. remove System.Data.SQLite.DLL from References (solution explorer, on the right)
    2. from the Project menu select Add Reference, then Browse then Add, and re-add System.Data.SQLite.DLL (the x64 one), then press 'play' so it builds the exe again

Please post your results if either of these works/doesn't, if nothing works I'm going to try to go through the documentation at sqlite.phxsoftware.com eventually.
    Dear in7ane,
    I am also using Windows 7 64 bit.

I tried to replace the file by the one given by you but I still cannot convert the GPSFS to 64x64 iPhone tiles in an SQlite DB. I am kinda giving up now as it takes a long time to download and then with this error it all shuts off.
    I do not understand the Visual Studio soultion....little hitech for me. Is there another way to address this. Can I use the GPSFS, GPSFS1, GPSFS2...files stored again for conversion or I have to download the maps again.
    Please help

DCEmu Newbie

Has anyone created Geodata for canda? it seems that Mapthis! supports US adress only natively...

DCEmu Newbie

Hi there!
    I want to load a map of andalucia, but i dont want to load all the water around.

In my version (5.12b and 5.13a) the preview-screen, where I can deselect areas, is too small to print out even a quater of andalucia... Is there a workaround?

Thread Information