Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Gaming rig

wow, I have everything except the neo geo, jaguar xbox xbox360, saturn, dreamcast, commodor 64, intelivision, colecovision, atari 130, turbographics, 3do, virtual boy, and atari800xl.

I even have the toploading nes along with 4 other neses, 4 n64s, 6 genesises, 7 gameboys, 3 ps1s, 4 different atari 2600s, I don't have a nes belt buckle though. I need to sell some stuff and get a bigger variety.

That's a lot of systems.
    But other than the PSP, and the spot reserved for the PS3, you're also missing the Sega SG-1000. Oh, and also the Atari Linx, N-Gage, N-Gage QD, as well as all the other failed handhelds, not to mention the original Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, and Gameboy Color.

Nice,and i thought my collection was nice,

i have
    nes, snes, n64, gamecube, sega megadriveII, sega saturn, sega gamegear, atari STfm, atari Jaguar, 2 commodore amiga's, decent PC, crappy laptop and PSP.

I don't see why some people see somthing wrong with these collections, some people collect stamps and snowglobes. I now own every system I have ever owned,I rarely play them but wouldn't wanna lose them.

I just gotta find some Jaguar games(I only got two), I don't think the Jaguar was even released in this country (australia).

I would still take a computer with a bunch of emulators

Cool collection...but... why only have that little TV for them?!
    Or maybe itīs not your normal one but... if you can afford all these consoloes you can deffinatly afford a new and bigger TV ^_^

Dream Coder

I've got a DC, SAT, PS(chipped), PS2, GC, GB, GBA, INTV II, Coleco, VCS, 5200, Gemini, TI 4A, a few sears/telstar/offbrand built in game machines (think pong), GEN, SNES, NES, NGPC, Starpath Supercharger (for the VCS), Atari 800xl, AppleIIgs, GameKing II, a Kaypro II and Kaypro 10, and.... probably something else i'm forgetting.

My setup though (while at school) is my DC hooked up with a VGA box and keyboard adapter to a KVM switch, networked to my pc via BBA, and tied into my PC's audio input.

At home, there's a 73inch rear projection HDTV that one of my DC's sit's next to and is intense for playing Rez.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Hello:

The best part of being a video gamer is the chase of hardware and software you like; the best part of being a collector is the chase of having the history behind those hardwares and softwares.

Collecting video game machines and their respective games (and keeping everything functional) is more of a thrill and pride than anything else. Who, of all of us, doesn't bring some friends to see your collection just to saw their faces in awe?

Many of us took long years to have a decent hardware and software collection. I have the following (and working):

Atari:
    2600 x3
    Jaguar
    Jaguar CD
    Lynx

Nintendo:
    NES x3
    Super NES
    Gameboy (not color)
    Gameboy Advance (not SP)
    Virtual Boy
    Nintendo 64
    GameCube
    Gameboy Player (if it counts)
    Phat DS

Sega:
    Master System model 1 (no 3D glasses)
    Genesis model 1
    Sega CD model 2
    32X
    Game Gear (Majesco version)
    Sega Saturn (US model 1) x2
    Dreamcast (my personal favorite)

Sony:
    PlayStation (not PSone)
    PlayStation 2 (not PStwo)

Misc:
    3DO (Goldstar version)
    Amiga CD32 (US NTSC - it runs most PAL games)
    Turbo Graphx 16
    Neo Geo Pocket
    Colecovision
    Game.com (Tiger electronics handheld before Gizmondo - First model)

Quite big, Isn't it? The machine that has the less games is Jaguar CD (3); If I decide to count every game I have (including the homebrew games, most of them for Dreamcast) the total will surpass the 650 mark.

I hope this information will answer some doubts about video game collecting.

You can play all that on a PC, far less space and cheaper!

DCEmu Rookie

well impresive, i also have a neogeocd, sega gear, dendy, psp, but my PC can emulate-em all!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information