Thread: MP3 players...advice??

Default MP3 players...advice??

Hi y'all. Which MP3 players are the best right now? I am buying one for my girlfriend for xmas. Ta v much Barryls

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Default Re: MP3 players...advice??

how much can u spend?

Looking to spend about £250. Has to be quite simple as the missus is not the techy type. Have read a decent review of a new Sony one. 30 hours capacity, longer battery life than and Ipod. Whaddaya think?

Cheers Bazza

http://www.t3.co.uk/news/default.asp...bsectionid=753

Get her a Smartphone and a 1gb memory card!

Phone = £100 off ebay (SPV E200)
    Card = £30-70

There is a newer SPV out (C500) but it has its problems and the (physically smaller) memory cards are very expensive.

The phone has Windows Media Player on it - plays WMA and MP3, and you can install other software that lets it play movies.

I have an Orange SPV E200 Smartphone and not only do I have all my fave music on it, I have several episodes of South Park, and even a full length film that I copied from my DVD.

You can get tonnes of games, both for free and for a low price. It can do a lot more as well as play music!

It's just a suggestion, maybe a bit more complex, but think about it, you'd get a lot more for your cash! Its quite a nice phone, pretty easy to use.

Of course, if she's already got a decent phone, then concider things other than the iPod. The iPod is "in" and popular, but there are also better players out there.

Check out the iRivers and the Rios That sony one looks pretty nice!

Just some ideas for you. I'd definately recommend the phone though. Hope that helps?

She just got a Sony K700i, which she is infatuated with. I don't think she can handle changing it again. The Sony one it is then.

DCEmu Pro

Ipod. She's a woman so she wants a name she can know, plus she can have her entire cd colection on the ipod, plus a list of all the toilets in london on there as well, if she should so wish.

Thought about for ages, the Creative Zen one was winning but the software with it is terrible. Just got the Sony one from Amazon in the end, and it does sound good, build quality excellent, and the sound quality even better. The battery lasts forever and I have got loads of tunes onto it.

Got a good deal from Amazon for £200. Just messin'with Itunes now.

Have a good xmas y'all.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...403926-8214851

Just a side not, Archos is a French company with great stuff. I got a 6 gig model for 63 bucks on ebay. There good and there cheap

DCEmu Pro

But he's already bought it, it was for christmas, traditionally given...last saturday, sound advice perhaps, but a little late.

Thread Information