Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UAE4ALL 24.09.2004 Released

Default Re: UAE4ALL 24.09.2004  Released

please this is a dc forum, its about time we showed a little more disrespect for sony they show us no respect every time they try and charge$370 for a handheld console, sorry people this is a rant, but a justified one, the DC was a gorgeous piece of kit, equal to that ****ing so called emotion engine, what a load of kippers arses that turned pout to be, £100 for a 5 year old console anyone???

I would like to be serious as much as I can. But let me tell you that , the only interest we have at the moment is just port o re-write emulators for DreamCast and GP32. I don't know how's the SCENE in other consoles like Xbox and PS2, and really i do not care too much because as I said, the DC is our target. I hope than others can put their knwolegde in things like that, but that's not our priority now. If you were reading the M68K thread, you could know that my first attempt was to port the 3 M68000K computers to the DC. More people is supporting us for a port of the Sharp X68000, but until Macintosh emu for DC is over will not be ready for more developments.
    Meka, Chui and Me , and that's very important, we do work for living, and time is something precious that we dont have at the moment.
    What we do look for, is bring to the DC all the tools and needed elements to bring this console to its real position.
    SH4 Risc LittleEndian

Blog Entries

thanks for sharing that info ron

Blog Entries

macintosh emu

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: UAE4ALL 24.09.2004 *Released

[quote author=Wraggster link=board=UAE4all;num=1096037279;start=0#13 date=09/26/04 at 05:24:21]macintosh emu [/quote]

Haha... I saw that too...

Ron, let me be the first to say, I can't thank you and the others enough for blessing the DC community with these emulators. Not only do they let a lot of us relive our best nostalgic memories, but they also show the outside world what a powerhouse the Dreamcast truely is when put in the hands of the right coder. I truley thought I'd NEVER see anything resembling an Amiga or even Atari on the DC, and you've brought them both over to us all. I was gobsmacked when Ian and Co. released NeoCD, which still astounds me today, but having the Amiga.... wow.... I've been playing Stunt Car Racer for hours... haha.

Thanks again. Keep up the great work

[quote author=BaldMonk link=board=UAE4all;num=1096037279;start=0#14 date=09/26/04 at 05:54:32]

Haha... I saw that too...

Ron, let me be the first to say, I can't thank you and the others enough for blessing the DC community with these emulators. Not only do they let a lot of us relive our best nostalgic memories, but they also show the outside world what a powerhouse the Dreamcast truely is when put in the hands of the right coder. I truley thought I'd NEVER see anything resembling an Amiga or even Atari on the DC, and you've brought them both over to us all. I was gobsmacked when Ian and Co. released NeoCD, which still astounds me today, but having the Amiga.... wow.... I've been playing Stunt Car Racer for hours... haha.

Thanks again. Keep up the great work
    [/quote]

I agree with baldmonkey :P

thanks for doit this amazing emus to your best console ever maid :P

PS: nice see you here bald" ;D

DCEmu Newbie

Eeeeep Eeeeeep!

Yeah, I wasn't gonna sign up, but I decided to... dunno why But I like it here anyway

Hey friends.
    These words are really a great support and a motivation for continue working on DC Scene. I feel realy like you, I owned an ATARI ST, AMIGA and Apple Mac Plus. Those computers at actual day are still kicking and alive, so why cant we recreate its working with our DC's ?. I would like to convince other coders that owns DC for keep working in this or other emulators for DC.
    Ian Michael, Propeller, Stef, Fox68k, Chui, Mekanaizer and many many other people are doing an enormous work and contributing with their ideas to this fantastic and wonderful comunitty. Keep On working and supporting.
    Best Regards,.
    Ron
    SH4 Risc LittleEndian

Hey, I speak for everyone in here when I congratulate you on a great emulator, and you say there is still more work to do??? BLOODY HELL!!!!!!! This is like an early christmas present, what with all of the dissapointments (PCE, DSNES ET AL) this...This... Sorry its just all too good, I'm off to cry with joy

DCEmu Newbie

qatmix:

the site is DC but the forum in not it covers other consoles like the ps2. and there are more PS2 users illegal or not, it really doesnt matter. and i dont care to get into a my console is better than yours debate i have them all.

the DC is dead m8 live with it, all there is is homebrew which 90% is appaling and does nothing for the Dreamcast image at all. unfinnished rubbish. ( i mean stuff that been around for ages and not fixed).

I'm intouch with a lot of DC owners here and they have the same opinion as me about homebrew
    and dont bother with 90% of it after reading the docs.

Ian Michael is the only developer that has removed homebrew from his site because it didnt come up to scratch MY HAT OFF TO HIM, if more people did that the dc scene would be much better with quality and not quantity.

saying that i have already had requests for DC hardware because the Amiga emulator has appered, the st im not interested in and neither is anyone else here.

Chui: your efforts are amazing, forget the ST and work on the Amiga as the same games exist for each system but enhanced on the Amiga as you know. the amiga killed the st in its day and will do so now.

im entitled to my opinion ;D

tinku

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information