Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Chanka Compatibility List

Default Re: Chanka Compatibility  List

My Trampalien Gunmen DC loads up the menu screen and then it immediately acts like the fire/or start button has been pressed and starts the game, except as soon as the characters are displayed it freezes. I converted the SDL code to load from cd instead of the romdisk.

Troy

do you find it strange that this just runs games and barelly runs any homebrew titles.

Default Re: Chanka Compatibility *List

Well, IMO that certainly is really strange... I hoped for some special dev support!

Our Compatibility list for Chanka v02 is located here:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/...num=1087031282

Chris

I copied the compatability list from Emutalk before it closed.

You can find it here

Dream Coder

[quote author=vipor231 link=board=DCPCEmu;num=1086032344;start=60#61 date=06/12/04 at 16:37:14]do you find it strange that this just runs games and barelly runs any homebrew titles.[/quote]

i have that same weird feeling, as if it was using katana info. has anyone tested anything based on winCE with it (not necessarily commercial games) i think gyplay uses wince?
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Blog Entries

i don't think it supports any wince at this time, homebrew wince titles include gyplay, boobboy, and sintendo
    Do me a favor plug me into a sega.

To be this good takes ages, to be this good takes sega.

It's thinking.

Ok I said it, now pay me!
    http://www.thejoypad.net
    Twitter page

...and don't forget the wonderful QuakeDC

Chris

Blog Entries

oh yeah, i forgot about that one :P (i did say include, just incase i forgot any)
    Do me a favor plug me into a sega.

To be this good takes ages, to be this good takes sega.

It's thinking.

Ok I said it, now pay me!
    http://www.thejoypad.net
    Twitter page

[quote author=Christuserloeser link=board=DCPCEmu;num=1086032344;start=30#33 date=06/02/04 at 18:40:09]Chanka Compatibility Chart:

Bleem!cast for Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo 2, Tekken - The way Bleemcast is designed doesn't allow for it to be read in PC CD-ROM drives. posted by: MetaFox

[/quote]

I think you are wrong. Bleemcast can't be read because there are sectors that can't be extracted with a cdrom using the usual way.

The way that chankast works it's exactly like the dreamcast, so i think basically the emu will only read those parts that are needed to load BC into the memory forgoting those bad sectors. I think this means (sadly) what you are thinking about. BC will probably be dumped to the hd by some guy but doesn't mean that will be cracked because it probably has some more protections

(my system can't run chanka for the specs and the fact of needing a windoze nt+ . Every site i visit has something about chankast. it's it really the emu that good or emulating the dc its really something that people have been waiting for? I was under the impression that it's a system that most of the people forgot once Sega said that it's dead... strange being the console so cheap and one of the best consoles ever made

DCEmu Regular

Now it's free and they can play the games they download thats about it. But it's good yes.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information