Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neo4all Beta2 Fixed

Default Where to get games

I am sorry for asking a dumb question, but does Neo4all play neogeo roms or just the Neo CDs, and if only the CDS, where can one get/purchase them?
    Thanks
    Tom

Dream Coder

only CD games, ebay mostly.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi, Here are some unnofficial (but good) compatibility Results , check it out

DaRKSLaiNīs Compatibility List

DIOGENE68, finalmente un italiano , e' strano perche' la maggior parte dei titoli che tengo non mi funziona il cdda , O_O a me ad esempio real bout fatal fury special non mi suona le tracce audio, a te a quanto pare si.
    Poi molti originali non mi partono, non li vede come se non avessi messo niente nel lettore del dreamcast, mentre alcune iso che ho scaricato su ******** mi partono ma soffrono dello stesso problema del cdda, di solito sono un archivio che racchiude un iso e poi gli mp3, ma per masterizzarli uso il nero, modalita' di scrittura mista, cosi mi converte in automatico gli mp3 a WAVE, mi potresti aiutare?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    English
    Very strange, to me more games don't work the cdda, many original don't work, if put them in dreamcast, the emu don't read nothing, but if put the back up work perfectly, backup no my but of iso download in ************ :| archive with iso and mp3 separate. I use NERO and write in mixed mode, for convert the mp3 in wave, i see wich a lot of games (backup) work fine cdda in emu of quzar and the same games in the emu of chui & run don't play the CDDA O_O .
    I don't understand nothing : | help, thank you.

Dream Coder

There are many reports on DCemulation.com of the same thing, that cdda is broken in neo4all. (so you are not the only one darkgate).

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DaRKSLa1N
    Hi, Here are some unnofficial (but good) compatibility Results , check it out

DaRKSLaiNīs Compatibility List
    What's correct iso-layer name for Aof3 and Last Blade 1&2?

DCEmu Newbie

hi diogene68, whatever layer you put in the iso will work, i put something like "last_blade1" and it works perfectly. you only have to do a new iso with the data of the original iso with UltraISO or WinISO (i use this programs) and change his layer, save it, and burn with nero the cue created with this ISO track first and then the MP3..

Darkgate im sure that your problem is how you burn the CDīs... you only have to do a CUE sheet with CDRcue or any program in the order of "Track01 => iso track , Track 02 => mp3 track... etc.." and just burn it with nero (the cue)...

i ensure you that RBFFS works so great (60 fps fskip0 with sfx and CDDA), if you have any question mail me at [email protected], im sure i can help you

Greets.

DCEmu Newbie

hi diogene68, whatever layer you put in the iso will work, i put something like "last_blade1" and it works perfectly. you only have to do a new iso with the data of the original iso with UltraISO or WinISO (i use this programs) and change his layer, save it, and burn with nero the cue created with this ISO track first and then the MP3..
    Thanks, i'll try as soon as possible.
    Here same new tests:
    - SAVAGE REIGN: works great
    - BLUE'S JOURNEY: works fine, but cdda stop if you go in the shops
    - SUPER SENGOKU: works great, but a bit slow
    - FATAL FURY 3: don't works

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DARKGATE
    DIOGENE68, finalmente un italiano , e' strano perche' la maggior parte dei titoli che tengo non mi funziona il cdda , O_O a me ad esempio real bout fatal fury special non mi suona le tracce audio, a te a quanto pare si.
    Poi molti originali non mi partono, non li vede come se non avessi messo niente nel lettore del dreamcast, mentre alcune iso che ho scaricato su ******** mi partono ma soffrono dello stesso problema del cdda, di solito sono un archivio che racchiude un iso e poi gli mp3, ma per masterizzarli uso il nero, modalita' di scrittura mista, cosi mi converte in automatico gli mp3 a WAVE, mi potresti aiutare?
    Hai un PM.

DCEmu Newbie

hi diogene68, whatever layer you put in the iso will work, i put something like "last_blade1" and it works perfectly. you only have to do a new iso with the data of the original iso with UltraISO or WinISO (i use this programs) and change his layer, save it, and burn with nero the cue created with this ISO track first and then the MP3...
    Your method is 100% ok, thanks.
    Some new tests:
    Real Bout Fatal Fury 1/2 : works great
    Art of Fighting: boot ok, fx & cdda ok, blank screen with only text and power meters.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information