Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: SANiK's Mario Demo

ok mine gets to where it says psp when u press x, but then says the game could not be started? So anyone know whats wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Southsidewarrior22 View Post
    ok mine gets to where it says psp when u press x, but then says the game could not be started? So anyone know whats wrong?
    What firmware version do you have?

Yea :-/ i just read that i need to downgrade but no i gotta wait till i can since i got the newest firmware, since i just bought my psp off someone, yea sorry i am new to this, so thats why i had such a newbie question lol

It sucks cuz it looks like it will work. It has the star and the mario background, and the is says PSP like its about to start up just to stop....its pretty heart breaking lol

You should get the Pandora battery so you can downgrade. http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pandora-...psp-71985.html

Dam well hopefully i do this right lol cuz idk if i will.

You need a homebrew capable PSP to get the Pandora battery though. so find a friend or someone else who has one and have them do it for you.

Yea thanks i think i will do that....because i do have a friend of my sisters who knows how to do all of these kind of things, so i'll ask him and have him show me, but yea thanks for the help.

Will this work version 1.50?

I tried this demo out and I am quite impressed by it. It is very interesting.

I have been thinking of some ideas for a full homebrew game using this engine (not a Mario one, mind you). I don't code much at all, but I am an artist, well versed in both pencil/ink on paper and sprite work as well.

If I create a little universe (story, characters, etc.) and perhaps some gameplay elements, would someone be interested in collaborating to make a full game using this engine? I think if we got a little team going, we could make something really cool out of this.

I suppose I'll probably be ignored (my low post count undoubtedly makes my repute almost nil), but if you are truly interested, it would be great if you could reply. Upon request I can provide examples of my artwork.

Any takers?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information