Thread: SCummVM CVS Release 17th April 2005

Blog Entries

Default SCummVM CVS Release 17th April 2005

Erwan the webmaster of the excellent DC France website has posted news of a new release of ScummVM for the Dreamcast, check out this topic on DC France`s forums -->: http://forum.dc-france.com/viewtopic.php?t=146

Thanks to JMD on IRC efnet #dcemu for the news

w00ty pants. Time to mess with this sucker.

EDIT: It just freezes at the Sega screen when I try to selfboot it.

It's been a while since the last CVS build from Erwan, any improvements MetaFox?

EDIT: The scummvm.bin is scrambled so renaming to 1st_read should work, I've just checked all the '.plg' files, those are scrambled too, on the previous working releases they were unscrambled. I checked them in a hexeditor and it seems that the '.plg' files are renamed unscrambled '.elf' files in the working releases, I'm going to unscramble all the ones for this release and give it a go to see if that works.

WTF? Why you try to change the modules? The main scummvm app load one of those when needed, why you mess modifing then, what do you try with that? I think that those stuff not needed to be modified since isn't loaded at beginning, or am I wrong?

Unscrambed '.plg' files don't work either, this release isn't working - unless we've missed something completely obvious!.

Thread Information