Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: ngPsp - Neo Geo Pocket Emu for PSP V1.0

I just wanted to let you guys know that I finally got myself a PSP this week. I have done a quick preliminary port of RACE (NGPC emu) to the PSP and it seems to run at full speed. I hope to fix it up and release it sometime soon.

Mostly, I'm working on the CFC2 English (Card Fighters' Clash 2 Translation) project which can be found here
    http://cfc2english.blogspot.com/ I want it to be playable on several systems.

how do i get this working what psp verison firmware i need

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnywootxp View Post
    how do i get this working what psp verison firmware i need
    first of all all above 3.xx is good as long as your not downloading the 1.50fw one get the 1.00fw one lol

do you even have cfw?

DCEmu Newbie

y kant i load the roms

RACE-PSP can now be found here.
    Card Fighters' Clash 2 English Translation (http://cfc2english.blogspot.com/)

Ok ok ok... Let me get this straight.... I can play Snk vs. Capcom CFC on my 3.00 and above psp ? Please god, I don't ask for much you know this, please let this be the sweet alternative to NGPC PSP. If you let this be foreal I will promise to finally watch Sweeny Todd. Amen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SolBadguy05 View Post
    Ok ok ok... Let me get this straight.... I can play Snk vs. Capcom CFC on my 3.00 and above psp ? Please god, I don't ask for much you know this, please let this be the sweet alternative to NGPC PSP. If you let this be foreal I will promise to finally watch Sweeny Todd. Amen.
    Yeah, hurry up and play CFC, so you can be ready for CFC2 English when it comes out.

Man, thank you soooooo much Flavor Flav. I have been aching to play CFC for a long time now. I tried playing a version of CFC 2 that had been translated (pretty much just card and battle descriptions) but it had all the cards unlocked and available. Sooo, there wasn't much to look forward to as far as unlocking stuff goes. I hope your version isn't like that .

As far as RACE! goes I think all it really needs is a save site feature (it doesn't seem to save my progress even if I save...), maybe a way to play other people with the emu, and a way to exit the emulator. Lol, don't get me wrong, I don't want to sound like I am bitching! This emu is practically flawless and is infinantly better than all the others I have tried.

Once again, thank you SOO much! Your awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by SolBadguy05 View Post
    I tried playing a version of CFC 2 that had been translated (pretty much just card and battle descriptions) but it had all the cards unlocked and available. Sooo, there wasn't much to look forward to as far as unlocking stuff goes. I hope your version isn't like that .

As far as RACE! goes I think all it really needs is a save site feature (it doesn't seem to save my progress even if I save...)
    First of all, the CFC2 with all the cards can just be started over. You can always start a new game. Though, I don't think the new release will have the save-game built in like that did. It's nice for testing, though.

RACE! should save save-game files in a sub-directory under the main directory. It should be something like this.

./EBOOT.PBP
    ./Battery/romname.ngf
    ./Roms/romname.zip

The only reason I think it might not save properly is if there's something wrong with the "Battery" directory. It's been tested fairly extensively.

Thread Information