Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SuperCard calls out Team Cyclops and calls them FAKES!

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

NDS SuperCard calls out Team Cyclops and calls them FAKES!

The SuperCard Team has called out Team Cyclops and is calling them FAKES! They feel that Team Cyclops is an exact duplicate of SuperCard's own products and that the fakes will damage your data.

All CYCLODS Fake SuperCard have common features:
    • The Fake will corrupt your SAVE DATA.
    • The Fake is very hard to insert and plug out.
    • CYCLODS microSD/MiniSD/SD version can only use our SuperCard SD version firmware and software, it can not use SuperCard Lite version firmware and software.
    • Play a lot of DS games will white screen. Especially the 0094 -- Akumajou Dracula - Aoitsuki no Juujika (v01) (JP).
    • CYCLODS microSD version can NOT totally insert into SLOT 2 of NDSL.

This is the package of CYCLODS.

CYCLODS microSD version can NOT totally insert into SLOT 2 of NDSL.
    CLICK HERE TO VIEW IMAGE

CYCLODS microSD version has a battery. Original SuperCard Lite do not need a battery.

CYCLODS micro version menu only change the down screen picture, actually it use our SuperCard SD version software.

Source: SuperCard
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

K?

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
    K?
    Whats K? mean?

Thats really bad that they copied all the Supercard teams hard work they should be closed down and sued.

DCEmu Regular

SuperCard is really hardcore about trashtalking. O_o This is the second.. third time they've released a notice screaming fraud. Now, while I agree it's probably true.. this is a FLASH CART! You know.. one people buy from Hong Kong and aren't exactly looking to find "the true deal".

While cloning the hardware isn't that big a deal (been going on for years with PCs and things), the fact that this uses the same firmware is pretty F'ed up if you ask me...

DCEmu Newbie

damn. the exact same firmware man.

and the fact that it uses a battery means the save data will corrupt! fake GBA cartridges' save files always corrupt because the battery they use is of much a lesser quality than real ones.

well the simple solution is for the user just to not buy the bleeding thing...

and talking of fake...
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_SNv2xEyyeg

DCEmu Rookie

One thing I will say, Team Cyclops has a better graphic designer than SuperCard.

And this made me laugh:
    "The Fake is very hard to insert and plug out."
    The SuperCard SD version was a fine product, but when I got my SuperCard Lite, it was so hard to pull out the first time that the first thing I tried was to file down some of the plastic, and when that didn't work, I stopped using it. So this seems to me like the pot calling the kettle black.

The SuperCard Lite fiasco lost me as a customer, and now I'm a happy R4 user.

slot one for me - i never really saw the need for a slot 2 device. but what are the advantages of them anyway (besides GBA gameplay...)

i went and got an m3 simply (which incidentally they stopped selling with the white cases)

DCEmu Newbie

Got to admit its pretty funny that one manufacturer calls out the other ones product as a fake ( effectively a pirate version of their product ), when they are both used to play pirate copies of games. I mean the supercard site even uses the fact that "Play a lot of DS games will white screen. Especially the 0094 -- Akumajou Dracula - Aoitsuki no Juujika (v01) (JP)." to prove the card is a copy of their card. Anyway SC lost me to R4 with the delayed updates of their firmware, up till then I only bought SC stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information