Thread: UAE4ALL News Update

Blog Entries

Thumbs up UAE4ALL News Update

Ron posted this news on DC Iberia ( http://www.rockandaluz.com/~dciberia...hp?storyid=133 ) and luckily for us he pmed me an English Translation:

In order to open mouth, I am hoping a small update of FAME/SH4 on the part of Fox68k (also rolled enough last). If nothing is turned, this weekend I will have in my power this small bug-fix. Due to it, single I have been able to prove well this version with FAME/x86 already patched, I mean the Linux version. Reason why I can see, the compatibility of the games with respect to the original version (UAE 0,8,22) this surroundings to the 85-90%, gaining much speed with the use of FAME, my SDL and a good cleaning of code. I believe that we will be able to enjoy the games of the legendary Amiga500 to frameskip 0-1 without sound and frameskip 1-2 sound. Of course, we will have menu customary with autoframeskip to play without eat your brain.

Sounds great to me, get ready for some Amiga action on your Dreamcast very soon

Thanks to Ron on MSN for the news.

english translation eh?

Great news (at least one yesterday :/).

Greets to Chui, Fox68k, Ron and all the spanish scene

WOW, i tell wich my dreams was see AMSTRAD CPC (my first computer) and AMIGA 500 (my second computer), for me a dream year, :°°°| sigh, thanks boys, thanks.

p.s. at the end of the week continue my list compatibility for dream cpc alpha 2 .

Thread Information