Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VMU Backup CD v1.3.0 Released

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MetaFox
    I wouldn't either, especially the early model Dreamcasts with the metal fan - that would hurt.

In all seriousness though, it works great. This is definately my favorite application for the Dreamcast at the moment.
    Heheheheh

I'm glad to know that you like my app. if you can, please post about this release at ConsoleVision, thanks!

=D excuse me, bucanero ,are you italian?

another problem :°|, premet i have a VMU compatible not he original of the dreamcast.
    When start the program with the list,i choose a file for transef in my VMU, push A, but i see "COPY ERROR"
    I have tried the emu vmu for minigames, but when load the screen appear black O_O help !

Hey Bucanero your new backup release is totally kickass. I love how i can play the games right on my tv and view it from my vmu aswell. Though some games dont work its a great release and lots of great old Vmu games do work. I havent really looked at the saves but i think you have done all you can with that and i got what i need for saves for all the games i own.

What you have made helps lots of people and you made it fun for people who dont own a vmu or dont have time to go out buy batteries. Im the guy who doesnt go out and spend 10 or more dollars on batteries for short life on a vmu. So you saved me sometime and saved me from waiting to connect online to find these saves again.

Just amazing
    thanks

Eric

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    What you have made helps lots of people and you made it fun for people who dont own a vmu or dont have time to go out buy batteries. Im the guy who doesnt go out and spend 10 or more dollars on batteries for short life on a vmu. So you saved me sometime and saved me from waiting to connect online to find these saves again.

Just amazing
    thanks

Eric
    I'm glad to hear your comments about my VMU CD! I know how you feel about the vmu batteries.... they're expensive and the vmu eats them like candy!
    There are things to improve in my app, I know... the biggest problem is to find free time to do some dreamcast coding... heheh... right now I want to develop RockinB's idea... I hope I can do it soon.

again, thanks for your comments!

Default DEAD OR ALIVE 2 save!!!?

hello there!
    first of all great news... congratulation for the release!!!
    very good pack! all in one cd! it's awsome!!!

now...
    anybody knows if the save file of DEAD OR ALIVE 2 (pal) it's fix?
    because I was using one that in the game I couldn't move the fightings botons! :/ only the D-pad :X

greetings

shinakuma

Quote Originally Posted by ShinAkuma
    anybody knows if the save file of DEAD OR ALIVE 2 (pal) it's fix?
    because I was using one that in the game I couldn't move the fightings botons! :/ only the D-pad :X
    Have you tried in the option screen, to edit the control configuration? It might be that the user who submited the save customized his control settings, and you have just to "default" those control settings again.

Unhappy

Your read me when write something ?
    I have write wich to me don't work, when i made for transfer the file save on my VMU, i see "COPY ERROR"
    The emulator of VMU for mini games, don't work me, the screen began all black and freeze, i have download the FIXED VERSION.

My dreamcast is pal, and i use a VMU compatible!
    I hope wich read this BUCANERO.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKGATE
    Your read me when write something ?
    I have write wich to me don't work, when i made for transfer the file save on my VMU, i see "COPY ERROR"
    The emulator of VMU for mini games, don't work me, the screen began all black and freeze, i have download the FIXED VERSION.

My dreamcast is pal, and i use a VMU compatible!
    I hope wich read this BUCANERO.
    The problem you've it's because you don't have an original SEGA VMU... there are a few third party memory cards for dreamcast that are not 100% compatible with the KallistiOS library.

The emu searchs for a VMU with LCD display at startup, if there's none, the emu won't start... it will be fixed in a new version.

btw, please control your temper, I'm doing my work for fun & for FREE, so if you don't like it, just get a C/C++ book, a SH4 cross compiler and do the application that better fits your needs. But please, don't complain.

DCEmu Newbie

Is there a way to transfer the VMU mini games to the VMU? Or can they only be played via the built in emulator?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information