View Full Version : Update 4 emulators Eke-Eke

wraggster
September 18th, 2008, 19:49
Just spotted this on French Nintendo site NintendoMax (http://www.nintendomax.com/index.php?topic_id=8685&format=news), not sure about the full details but heres the translated info:

Eke-Eke the famous encoder to recently updated its 4 emulator for Nintendo Wii. It gives them each a menu option with improved management of all controllers, support to save the state and especially the ability to read games since (in addition to the SD card) a DVD-ROM all without needing pucée a Wii. To this he adds the correction of certain bugs

-- Unzip the file is in the "apps" if you use the chain "The Homebrew Channel" or in the folder "Homebrew" if you use the string "The Homebrew Launcher":

Emulator Megadrive: GenPlusGX

For the string "Homebrew Channel"

For the string "Homebrew Launcher"

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "GenPlus" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

Emulator Master System & Game Gear: SMSPlusGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "SMSPlus" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

Game Boy emulator: GnuBoyGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "GnuBoy" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

PC emulator GrafX Turbo Engine: Hu-GoGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "Hugo" and that this two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

I cant find new releases apart from the 26th of August on his sites for these emulators so im a tad unsure. But they are all here for download.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

vicious1988
September 18th, 2008, 20:46
Arg, me be wanting a 2600 emulator matey.

wraggster
September 18th, 2008, 21:10
i would actually like to see a Proof of concept DS Emulator using the wiimote as the stylus. :P

vicious1988
September 18th, 2008, 22:04
It could have potential, but I think a DS download program would be more beneficial. Unless you don't have a DS of course :D .

wolfmanz51
September 19th, 2008, 00:41
Just spotted this on French Nintendo site NintendoMax (http://www.nintendomax.com/index.php?topic_id=8685&format=news), not sure about the full details but heres the translated info:

Eke-Eke the famous encoder to recently updated its 4 emulator for Nintendo Wii. It gives them each a menu option with improved management of all controllers, support to save the state and especially the ability to read games since (in addition to the SD card) a DVD-ROM all without needing pucée a Wii. To this he adds the correction of certain bugs

-- Unzip the file is in the "apps" if you use the chain "The Homebrew Channel" or in the folder "Homebrew" if you use the string "The Homebrew Launcher":

Emulator Megadrive: GenPlusGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "GenPlus" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

Emulator Master System & Game Gear: SMSPlusGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "SMSPlus" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

Game Boy emulator: GnuBoyGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "GnuBoy" and in this one two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

PC emulator GrafX Turbo Engine: Hu-GoGX

-- At the root of the SD or DVD, create a folder named "Hugo" and that this two subfolders, "ROMS" and "SAVES"

I cant find new releases apart from the 26th of August on his sites for these emulators so im a tad unsure. But they are all here for download.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Why is this from a French site All of this was on tehskeen long ago in English not badly translated french

Tichoux
September 21st, 2008, 14:40
Hey ! This is my original news on Nintendomax.com ! Happy to see it here and perheaps it will be util for you and all english people. Have good time with all yours Nintendo consoles. See you soon ;-)

Tichoux from www.Nintendo-Players.com