PDA

View Full Version : Did You Buy Any Games On Black Friday?

wraggster
November 29th, 2008, 11:12
One for USA Folks only :

Another week, another TUD. What's TUD? TELL US DAMMIT. So do that, TELL US DAMMIT. Here's how it works:

We ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interested in knowing you, You probably know ****tons about us — more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob — and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban your ass. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion. Smooches.

Question: Did you buy any games or game hardware on Black Friday? If so, what?

http://kotaku.com/5099918/did-you-buy-any-games-on-black-friday

Limpopokanoah
November 29th, 2008, 17:52
i bought super smash bros brawl and buzz quiz 2 games im very happy with

goshogun1
November 29th, 2008, 18:36
Fallout 3, and Dead Space dirt cheap from Amazon. Too bad I am waiting on my third 360 Power Supply in the mail. Also, no playing these 2 until the 25th! No worries, as my backlog is overflowing anyway.

kingreuben
November 29th, 2008, 22:49
I didn't buy any games, but I did buy 3 Frontman Wireless Guitars for the PS3 on Amazon for only $5 a piece down from $50.:thumbup:

pibs
November 30th, 2008, 03:24
I came really close to picking up L4D from gamestop until I realized it was opened and labeled as "new", the hell with that.... those crooks!

sneezle313
November 30th, 2008, 04:24
Those games still are new, the floor cases we have to open but the disc's are never played and carefully handled. They dont send us floor cases so thats what they tell us to do, I dont agree with it but, its still a brand new copy

darkriku2000
November 30th, 2008, 05:59
I bought chrono trigger ds at a whopping 0% off (lol) my friend bought a wii fit for his sister too

rageteam1000
November 30th, 2008, 16:50
I bought shin megumi tensei Nocturne and the Digital Devil series finally yesterday. I heard that it was good for a long time but also really hard so I decided to wait and finish some other games before starting these games.

Kaeruyaki
November 30th, 2008, 21:37
Mass Effect

gutbub
December 1st, 2008, 13:44
I came really close to picking up L4D from gamestop until I realized it was opened and labeled as "new", the hell with that.... those crooks!

Yea man, I hate that. It's ok though, Walmart is in the same shopping center as my Gamestop, so I just walk in there to buy most new games. On top of that, my brother works there and lets me use his 10% discount. Can't say the same for GameStop, where half the time the person working there doesn't even know what a game is.

mina
December 1st, 2008, 14:54
you guys are so lucky you get the games for so cheap on black friday - i hope you all had fun shopping and stocked up