PDA

View Full Version : I love this monkey ^_^

CatfishD
March 10th, 2006, 21:50
Sorry I just had to let this out...

You are the most legendary and excellent coder that PSP knows to date.... all of your work is amazing and I just wanted to thank you and congradulate you on all of this...

:) <3 Cfish

Gnardog
March 10th, 2006, 22:39
i second the notion

bizarre
March 10th, 2006, 23:00
I think Psmonkey is one of the best homebrew coders because, snes emu is good too, and all the other coders deserve respect for his incredible effort to make the psp the best system for all.

pkmaximum
March 10th, 2006, 23:10
I have been supporting PSmonkey since his demo release and we see now that he has come a long way and how n64 emulation is possible on the PSP good luck PSmonkey i support you like always 100%!:)

Shilo
March 11th, 2006, 15:17
I agree. PSmonkey is very talented. You have to be get make a working N64 emulator on the PSP :) Good work.

crazyjohn
March 11th, 2006, 22:11
Definately one of the top coders on the scene. There are some other great emus but most of them are ports. To make one yourself - thats amazing.

chaz
March 12th, 2006, 16:08
props

Shilo
March 14th, 2006, 01:01
PSmonkey RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! I think thats enought ! marks:)

Edit: It was a couple hundred ! marks but for some reason it put them in one line and it really fooked up the forum:) WTF???? It's puting every thing in one line????????????????????????? Is it like this on anyone elses monitor??? Never mind it works now (this is the 4th and final time i edit this post!)