PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu All Consoles Mag ?

wraggster
March 25th, 2006, 12:36
There are a lot of talented people who visit both this site, network and forums, and basically im wondering if it would be a good idea to have a Monthly Magazine in formats that suit each console covering scenes like Dreamcast, PSP, DS, GP2X & GBA.

I would give a new subdomain at the network but sadly i do not have the time or infact the skill to carry something like that off.

I know theres a ton of PSP Mags but a Mag covering all consoles would be awesome and if its done by fans then thats all the better.

Any thoughts on this, If anyone Can start a project like this with the skills needed post away too, answer via the comments

Voltron
March 25th, 2006, 13:49
Good idea! I'd like to contribute. I have strong writing & editing skills. Also I would be best suited for the PSP but could contribute to DS & GBA as well.

I have some web design knowledge as well as basic graphics and effects with photoshop. PM me if I'm needed. Anything for the PSP community!

gotmilk0112
March 25th, 2006, 14:38
mabey use that www.mypsphomepage.com thing?

snkrock25
March 25th, 2006, 22:52
I have the knowledge, and skill...its the time that would be the issue.

allofthis
March 26th, 2006, 09:16
i could help if needed. i have the skill (photosop, indesign, etc) and i have a fair knoledge, although not as much as many others on this forum.

D-7
March 27th, 2006, 01:07
i have the basic layout and a few things started if anyone would like to help me feel free to drop me a pm and we can dicuss from there..

what i need..

- Reviewers of all systems

Must be able to type up around 300-400 words about the game. Of course good grammer, complete setences etc. etc. No Spoilers please.

- News editors

Must be able to type up the hottest news from the video game world..DO NOT copy and paste from other sites. I can do that I don't need someone else to do that.

- Homebrew Editors

not just psp I'm talking about all systems. Needs to just make a simple write up about what gets released or updated. If you can test the program feel free thats just an added bonus.

what I don't need

- lazy people..seriously I plan on releasing this magazine asap
- image editors..i might look for one later on but not now