PDA

View Full Version : The languages thread

1stvinicius
October 21st, 2006, 04:01
I guess we can help each other with some issues we may have on the various languages out there.

Need portuguese translation? Ask me.

Now here's my prob: I just got a new job in a moving company and they use to use this expression "custom clearance" a lot of times. What does that exactly mean?

Malksta
October 21st, 2006, 14:03
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

SiZiOUS
October 21st, 2006, 14:04
I just got a new job in a moving company and they use to use this expression "custom clearance" a lot of times. What does that exactly mean?
It seems to mean "despacho alfandegario".

JKKDARK
October 21st, 2006, 17:06
lol who can help me? I'm mongolian :p

1stvinicius
October 22nd, 2006, 00:04
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Already tried before a lot of times and it returned me no good results. Even tried freetranslation.com and again, no satisfatory results. These sites are way too much mechanized man, they just can't translate the most expressions we have in any language; they only translate word by word to the letter and there are some more stuff: some words may mean two or three things and these sites only translate them to one thing... Grammar rules aren't respected by them too.

People will hardly be substituted on translation tasks, I think.

1stvinicius
October 22nd, 2006, 00:05
It seems to mean "despacho alfandegario".

Thanks dude. Are you brazilian or portuguese?

1stvinicius
October 22nd, 2006, 00:07
lol who can help me? I'm mongolian :p

Sorry for you.. Maybe your doctor can help your dumbass brain...:rolleyes:

ACID
October 22nd, 2006, 00:51
First of dude dont triple post use the edit button.
But here you go in the languages i knowit means in spanish== separación de encargo
italian=== sdoganamento
german==Zollabfertigung

Kaiser
October 22nd, 2006, 05:34
Hageln das Kaiser

Verdreifachen Sie nicht Pfosten 1stvinicius

ACID
October 22nd, 2006, 06:06
I thought you where from canada ceaser. Hail ceaser Ruler of the war agains sony. LOL