PDA

View Full Version : Noob PSP slim homebrew

bLiGhTeR
October 19th, 2007, 12:18
I would like to get my new Starwars branded Slim how should i say it over to the darkside(for they have cookies and i always wanted to be a storm trooper) so i can run homebrews.

i have a Stock out of the box non updated psp 2001
White with the Vadar tattoo. i do havea 2 gig ms duo pro. any help or pointing me to a guid woul be helpful. i am rather technically inclined just need i swift kick in the a to the right way. :rofl:

flame me if you must i did seacrh but confused lol.
i am a cell phone modder (tmo wing running pda viet touchflo rom) and an XPe designer and one question why would any one wanta put XPe on a PSP other then a cool hey look i got xpe but it aint gonna do me crap. but hey cool points.

ewiandr
October 22nd, 2007, 10:44
I would like to get my new Starwars branded Slim how should i say it over to the darkside(for they have cookies and i always wanted to be a storm trooper) so i can run homebrews.

i have a Stock out of the box non updated psp 2001
White with the Vadar tattoo. i do havea 2 gig ms duo pro. any help or pointing me to a guid woul be helpful. i am rather technically inclined just need i swift kick in the a to the right way. :rofl:

flame me if you must i did seacrh but confused lol.
i am a cell phone modder (tmo wing running pda viet touchflo rom) and an XPe designer and one question why would any one wanta put XPe on a PSP other then a cool hey look i got xpe but it aint gonna do me crap. but hey cool points.
What firmware are you running?

cal360
October 22nd, 2007, 11:33
What firmware are you running?

The firmware doesn't realy matter anymore, as all he needs is too create a pandoras battery and that's his only way to get it running hombrew.

ewiandr
October 22nd, 2007, 12:29
Will the PSP Slim Play Homebrew?