Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NesterDC SE Screenshots !

Talking NesterDC SE Screenshots !

scherzo send this wonderfull and nice looking screenshots from your comming NES emu:

Quote Originally Posted by scherzo
    OK, here ya go:

PS: i try to post it on the news forum but i dont have more acesss

DCEmu Regular

Talking

Thats HOT! this is gonna be another round in the chamber for the dis-believers of how kick a$$ this scene really is! way to go, Scherzo, can't wait to grab this bad boy.
    how do people put it in "news".

Quote Originally Posted by arqueiro
    scherzo send this wonderfull and nice looking screenshots from your comming NES emu:

PS: i try to post it on the news forum but i dont have more acesss

sure, and this emu will have some online function, like download game informations, game cover and screenshot, and someday, maybe, a online game play

to post on news, now, u need some kind of Privilege to post :P

sure, and this emu will have some online function, like download game informations, game cover and screenshot, and someday, maybe, a online game play
    Not exactly. The thing that download the game cart and the screenshots -- those are for the PC CD builder thing that scherzo is making to read you roms CRC and finding out what screenies you need without ever having to download and search for screenshots yourself.

I'm not sure whether online play is avalible in this version or not, especially the dial-up modem. I do remember scherzo saying he did want to add support for it sometime, just doesn't know when. Maybe when someone release a complete dial-up driver that's ready to use. I know someone who is working on one, but who knows when it'll be finished?

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

topic moved, it was in the homebrew forum

hot! hot! hot! hot!

Yeah, great!!! Only thing I don't like that much is the 'NesterDC SE' logo ...but I can live with that ;p

looks nice. but I think play Nes games on GBA SP is best idea.

erm isnt this a DC forum!!! No but seriously forks(an old larson joke there!) this is so groovy that the even the lining on my groovilicious special pants that are groove resistant have burned right down to the shreddies, THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!

DCEmu Regular

This is a DC forum, and a dreamcast thread. i was gonna say something yesterday, but i wussed out, cause i know the mods are trying to make it all open and stuff. This release is going to be very neat-o indeed, and i give mad prop units to scherzo, for hammering out this bad boy, and his other works. Can't wait for a release, flaming hot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information