Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DCEmu Prize Giveaway: PDC World Championship Darts 2008 and a PSP (UK and Eire only)

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

General games DCEmu Prize Giveaway: PDC World Championship Darts 2008 and a PSP (UK and Eire only)

PDC World Championship Darts 2008 was released on 26/09/2008 in the UK for the PSP.
    PDC World Championship Darts 2008, PSP features in full;

* 4 Game Modes - Exhibition. Tournament, Career and Party Games
    * Three levels of difficulty/throwing mechanisms - Amateur, Professional and Master
    * Wireless multi player and game sharing! Allows for 2 individual PSP Systems to communicate with each other and play an Exhibition Match
    * Featuring 16 PDC Champions : Phil Taylor, Raymond van Barneveld, Peter Manley, Wayne Mardle, Dennis Priestley, Adrian Lewis, Alan Warriner-Little, John Part, Colin Lloyd, Mark Dudbridge, Roland Scholten, Ronnie Baxter, Terry Jenkins, Kevin Painter, Andy Hamilton, Andy Jenkins
    * Commentary from the TV’s voice of darts Sid Waddell and top level match referee Bruce Spendley
    * Computer opponents play off the real life averages and playing styles of the Pros
    * Games stats displayed in-game, at the end of a match and stored as high scores and trivia
    * In depth career mode based around the 7 major tournaments in the PDC calendar
    * Custom Pictures – Import your own pictures via your Memory Stick Duo and assign them to a profile
    * Custom Playlists – Create your own custom playlist by selecting MP3 tracks from your Memory Stick Duo

To celebrate the release of the game, we will be giving away a PSP and a copy of PDC World Championship Darts 2008 to a lucky DCEmu member, curiosity of Oxygen Games. Also we will be giving away a copy of the game to 2 Runners up. That at total of £220 worth of prizes!!

This contest is available to (residents of the UK and Ireland only).

To enter this contest all you have to do is to post a reply to this news post and answer the following question:

What's the Best Score you have ever had in Darts? (3 darts)

You may only post your answer once, and duplicate entries will be disqualified from the contest. This contest is only open to residents of the UK and Ireland (sorry to all our members outside of that region).

This contest will close on the Wednesday the 26th of November 2008.

If you want to post a reply to this post but do not qualify for the contest e.g. live outside the UK and Ireland, please post "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

Winners will be chosen randomly from qualified posts and contacted via PM on the DCEmu forums and E-mail. If a winner does not respond within a week a new winner will be picked at random from the other entrants. No purchase necessary. One online entry per person (one e-mail address per person/address). Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation. Contest void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants.

Help spread this giveaway by digging it here

Last edited by Darksaviour69; November 7th, 2008 at 13:03. Reason: Fixed mistakes pointed out by mcdougall57

Price giveaway? HaHa

Anyway I don't really understand the question. Is it the best score I've gotten using three darts? Or how many darts it has taken me to get to zero from 301/501?

Best of 3 darts?
    Only time I scored 180 lots of times was on Jockey Wilson's Compedium of darts for the atari xe years back (I was good at waggling the joystick. lol) but real life darts never seen 180 ever.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

I'm not entering the contest
    Thanks for point that out. Best score with 3 darts. Entry's will start after this post (i.e. please post again with your answer mcdougall57)

Remember, its not the best score that wins, the winner is chosen randomly

Remember the Top Prize is worth £160 (PSP and PDC World Championship Darts 2008)

uhhh... 36

I'm not so good at darts...

DCEmu Newbie

i got 136 before (treble 20, double 20 then double 18)
    That was basically just luck though im crappy at darts...

secret message!
    I used to have a signature here.

I can beat the worst of you all.
    I am terrible at darts so I reckon my best score is 12. (if they even hit the dartboard)

I've barely played darts so I don't to to well at it but my last score a while back was 86.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information