Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: DownGrader for V2.00 to V1.50 is Released

DCEmu Newbie

im having trouble and i think the problem is that the update is the JPN version so does anyone know where to get a usa update?

DCEmu Newbie

Default PSP Downgrader 1.5 ver

I managed to downgrade my psp from version 2.00 to 1.50 however I can't run emulator on it. Anyone can help me?

I put the emulator folder in PSP/game/ emulator
    and I know there's 2 version of emulator.

Thanks guys!

Default White PSP running homebrew

Just succesfully downgraded my JAP white PSP to 1.50, freakin sweet. Even though I already have a 1.50 black US psp I really wanted to see what the homebrew stuff would be like on the white one as the buttons have a slightly diff feel. Now the question is what PSP to upgrade to 2.0 for the new games as that is why i purchased 2 in the first place.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi

I managed to downgrade my psp from version 2.00 to 1.50 however I can't run emulator on it. Anyone can help me?

I put the emulator folder in PSP/game/ emulator
    and I know there's 2 version of emulator.

Thanks guys!

There are loads of guides available for getting emulators to work. Read the stickies at the top of the guides and tutorials board on this very forum.

This thread is meant to be about the downgrader.

Does anyone have a link to the 2.0 update im afraid i can only find the 2.01 update
    thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by maliciousturnip
    Does anyone have a link to the 2.0 update im afraid i can only find the 2.01 update
    thanks
    I don't know where to get it but it's now going to be highly sought after now that you can't upgrade to 2.0 via wifi anymore.

I had a 1.5 PSP to begin with and I upgraded to 2.0 to get the browser a while back, nice to be back where I started, now that I no longer have a GP32 I need the pocket emulation.

Gonna give wab version changer a try now, its amazing how many people in this forum just fail to read simple instructions. Here's a few tips for people.

During the downgrade, when you see the numbers on the black screen wait 30 seconds and then switch it off, you do not need to take the batter y out just keep the power switch held up for about 10 seconds, do the same to switch it back on.

The data rebuild is part of the process.

DCEmu Newbie

ack...i need 2.0 as well...if anyone updated to 2.0 and forgot to delete the update or something...*i needs*

DCEmu Newbie

Default Worked for me

Bought an Aussie PSP today, came with 1.52 and with the 2.0 update on the Demo UMD Disk. Followed instructions to the letter.

Got black screen with white writing when did the version trick. Waited 5min and rebooted. Upgraded, crashed at 99%. Waited 5min and rebooted. Got config error screen told to press O, screen cleared after I pressed X. Left for a bit and rebooted - 1.5 Download tetris and Attack of the Mutants, both working great.

When rebooting I had to remove battery and power cable.

Awesome stuff! Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the code, tutorials and just saying "it worked" to mitigate my fears of bricking this baby.

I noticed that Sony has updated their site now to 2.01, the documentation should probably be updated to warn people I was lucky I had a copy on the included UMD so I didn't have to worry.

Now to code my own game...

Cheers,

Will.

the downgrader works superb i upgraded from 1.52 (im in england and thats the firmware they came with on launch date) then downgraded using the MPH also helped 5 friends downgrade no problems

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information