Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zelda DS

Default Re: Zelda DS

can you give us a source? you know it would be great if you fing morons could give us a source every time you posted somthing, that way we wouldnt have to waste are time making sure that you know you are wrong and what not. That is more than likely a fake but thanks for the pic you ficking dolt.

I HATE ZELDA, I HATE ANIME, I HATE YOU STUPID KIDS AND YOUR STUPID THREADS ABOUT THE FIRST $#@!TY THING YOU CAN COME UP WITH. I AM STARTING TO HATE THIS FORUM WITH A PASSION AND I DONT RECOMEND YOU TELL ME TO "just leave" BECAUSE THAT MIGHT PISS ME OFF ENOUGH TO STAY.

DCEmu Newbie

I hate you flame war starting ittle $#@!s that start shooting pofanities at everyone. I'm sorry if you don't like my pic. I was just trying guys to show you guys what I think a zelda port would look like if one existed. I'm sorry that I didn't make it clear that I am actually the source of this picture. But that is no excuse for some middle school $#@! head to start cussing me out. Grow a brain or don't use these forums.

DCEmu Newbie

I'm sorry there are those out there that don't get the same thrills from a Zelda game that I do. I can still remember the first time I started up A Link to the Past on my brand new Super Nintendo when I was kid. It seems so long ago. I guess that a port of Ocarina of Time to a handheld format is just being too hopeful.

If you don't get the same thrills from the game, that's fine, but don't start yelling at people because they want to dream about what they think are good games. Why post in here in the first place?

Ill have to apologize, i was in a bad mood. but looking apon your post you were about to create a rumour that was going to destroy your reputation anyways. Why the hell weould anyone create a pic like that in the first place.

I would have to be insane to hate zelda, and i dont. Its the people that post about this that pisses me off. There is no need to create concept art of what an oot "port" would look like. If it were to happen I think nintendo would post there own pics. Please dont waste peoples times posting pics like that again.

forgetmenot

ill have to agree with timeuser on hsis bad mood poast he had some good points on this forum being gay and all that. the only reasion im on this forum is because im bord at school. and because i had a question about ds that got ansewred

[quote author=forgetmenot link=board=NDS;num=1099990606;start=15#24 date=01/04/05 at 10:55:22]ill have to agree with timeuser on hsis bad mood poast he had some good points on this forum being gay and all that. the only reasion im on this forum is because im bord at school. and because i had a question about ds that got ansewred[/quote]

you know what... i was in a good mood till i read your post. you better watch your mouth or your next on my list. This is one of the greatest forums on the net.

DCEmu Newbie

[quote author=Zaneblade link=board=NDS;num=1099990606;start=15#16 date=12/28/04 at 14:21:28]i just think *3d graphics just added alot more to the game than 3d! just enables more to happen![/quote]

I agree, Wind Waker was boring it was too easy. There were hardly any puzzles that took more than 2 seconds to work out.

I hope the new Zelda on the DS is 3d, and has challenging puzzles

DCEmu Rookie

i just hope its not 2D thats the only thing i dont want! you can only attack in 4 different directions and just things like that! windwaker was ok but the graphics did put me offf! ino you are going to say all zeldas are amazinf no matter the graphics and thats true but it just did 'feel' right! all i am saying is that i really dont want it 2d because it takes alot away from the game!!

lets all calm down and go wack off!

and yea i wish forgetmenot never came he/she was just very anoying!

I hope the Zelda DS game is like OOT graphics but with the Wind Waker fighting style, some of the techniques you can do are amazing! And yeh, more complex puzzles.

Blog Entries

Ive never found Zelda Games too easy :P

must be my age

im hoping that NIntendo have some type of wireless mode to let you and friemds walk together in a Zelda multplayer world on the DS.

heres hoping

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information