Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If SEGA developing a new console.Could you imagine a name?

DCEmu Regular

Default If SEGA developing a new console.Could you imagine a name?

Ok this new thread is for fun please dont take it seriously!!!.........
    Maybe we could do a competition here!!!!!!.....lollllllll....

Ok...lets see...Hmmmmmmmmmm what about..

SEGA ORIGIN

Dont ask why... i dont know.......
    LOL
    ok iam waiting

ehehehe sega a new console?
    Hummm the name eh?

What do you think of this

" FIRESTAR"

For example, "SEGA ANNOUNCing HIS NEW CONSOLE, THE FIRESTAR"

Dream Coder

Sega Visions. It would of course be a 3D console that could be played using goggles or a hologram projector (or a tv =P).
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

the revelation.
    I know it sounds like revolution but with the genesis as sega's last truly succesfull console perhaps the whole biblical theme will pay off.
    I guess the worst case scenario would be sega naming a console after another planet.
    Quzar, I agree with your theory on the goggles as vr deseres a second chance.
    If memory serves me right I remember reading an interview with yu suzuki in edge magazine back in 95 where he spoke of neural control theories and there implimentation into videogaming. Perhaps this is the paradigm shift the industry needs.
    Or sega could reincarnate Nikola Tesla and put him to work on a whole new way to interact with a videogame( or he will just go crazy and create the sega death ray).

DCEmu Newbie

Haha. If only they would make another.

I'd want a handheld system... It would be 2x as powerful as the PSP and be called the "Dreamcatcher"
    It would be able to play all previous system games by purchasing a special device that would convert the files onto the special media that the system uses Haha... If only eh?

I LOVE the console of SEGA.
    But hate SEGA.
    I don't bought a new console made SEGA, for see it dead after two years.
    (If go well).
    All the console sega was beautifull, but SEGA political is a $#@!.

Acorn Electron User

They could call it whatever they like, as long as they make it backwards compatible with the DC's games. maybe it could even play DVDs this time or be compatible with cassettes.

plungmonies - you might find this game interesting:

http://www.wilddivine.com/

It uses bio-feedback fingers sensors to allow you to control aspects of the game by consciously altering your body signals like breathing rates, heart beat etc.

I don't know how well it works but it sounds quite remarkable and is an curious take on how we react with games. I think bringing something like this to the mainstream could be really interesting - imagine this on say the Revolution, PS3 or X360. New age gaming?

DCEmu Regular

Hmmm i have some more in mind........"Sega visions" is pretty good but what about:
    SEGA DREAM-ORE
    where the symbol -O will be the consoles logo.........The meaning of that symbol:something very fast heading right 'or' A logo "M-O" which means the connection between MAN (from M) and the controler.Where: - means wire and the circe O the controler.......So two words in one.We also have a relatioship between DREAM and MAN.
    Lolllllllll......i have inspiration today maybe its because of that Army....
    Ok i am wating again..........
    Hmmmmm also if you could draw the console and post it it would be fan

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by quzar
    Sega Visions. It would of course be a 3D console that could be played using goggles or a hologram projector (or a tv =P).

you know that sounds an awful lot like the virtual boy from nintendo, (it was nintendo's ONLY! flop)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information