Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone disappointed with the DS?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: Anyone disappointed with the DS?

The DS was rushed out to compete with the PSP, so ofthe course the first batch of games won't be anything special.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for all the posts in this topic - i didnt want to make the topic as though i was bashing the DS because i think with time the games will be pretty special.

i remember when the GBA first came out the games were OK but if you compare them to some of the games you can get for the GBA now the improvement is quite immense. Once the developers have more experience producing games on the DS i think we will really see the power of the DS.

forgetmenot

I agree but i still think they made a poor choise us lanch games.I mean why dont they make zelda

DCEmu Rookie

[quote author=tringo link=board=NDS;num=1102506330;start=0#11 date=12/08/04 at 11:18:56]
    i remember when the GBA first came out the games were OK but if you compare them to some of the games you can get for the GBA now the improvement is quite immense. Once the developers have more experience producing games on the DS i think we will really see the power of the DS.[/quote]

yea thats the 1 things thats guna rule!! how good are games guna be in a couple of years when the graphics are even better and people have thought of very cool original ideas!!!!

[quote author=forgetmenot link=board=NDS;num=1102506330;start=0#12 date=12/08/04 at 11:21:18]I agree but i still think they made a poor choise us lanch games.I mean why dont they make zelda[/quote]

yea i do agree but there was no zelda because they well still making mis for the GBA!! they will now be making 1 for the DS and it will rule and every1 knows it!!

DCEmu Coder

[quote author=tringo link=board=NDS;num=1102506330;start=0#0 date=12/08/04 at 05:45:30]
    Anyway would be interested to hear other peoples thoughts and opinions on the DS now that they have one in their hands so to speak.
    [/quote]

I'm also not as impressed as I thought I would be. I really don't like the akwardness of holding the unit, and using the touch screen, while still being able to use the left shoulder button. I think that's where the "heavyness" comes from, having to support the unit almost with one hand. Also the current released/planned lineup.. are also making me wonder if the PSP is going to be my portable of choice and make the DS a paperweight. I almost have this horrible feeling of a GC revisit with 10 really good titles, and loads of 3rd rate "franchise" games, and card based rpg's..

DCEmu Rookie

DS has more game developers and more games coming out or planed to come out on it!

No thanks

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

warney consider youself banned

Warney you complete fool didn't you think you'd be banned!!? I think he completely 100 percent deserved that. ??? Freak

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

i can see you ip address, and know you are warney (warneyboy), i'm just going to ban you IP address.

btw don't mess with admins

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information