Thread: Commander Keen port for the Dreamcast

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Commander Keen port for the Dreamcast

GPF is a one man coding sensation at the moment, in between propping the DS scene up hes back again with another great release for us Dreamcast Fans, heres a screen:

This is a port of CloneKeen for the Sega Dreamcast. CloneKeen is an almost almost complete open-source clone of the old classic DOS game, Commander Keen: Invasion ëf the Vorticons by ID Software. CloneKeen requires the original game data files to work. You can play all three episodes of the game.

CloneKeen currently runs under win32, with SDL, and under Linux/X11, with SDL. and now the Dreamcast.

Downloads and feedback can be found at GPF`s Site here --> http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk

WOW =D GREAT GPF

I try today, hope very soon of see others games (DANGEROUS DAVE, SECRET AGENT, BIO MENCANCE)
    THANK YOUU!!!!!
    I see small news for dreamcast for now, i hope of see more movement in this months.

This is amazing news i'm really glad and amazed to see these great classics being played on our Dreamcasts.

Thanks GPF for some more greatness

Eric

Very cool, I need to burn a cdr with this ;-)
    I didn't know it existed even for PC. I posted at gentoo forums and now there's an experimental ebuild.
    Thanks a lot.

I had problems getting it to load. I burned the files on the root of the cd. I have tried keen 1 and 2 doing the samething and it didnt work. Help me out please.

Eric

Thread Information