Thread: Joggle Released

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default Joggle Released

Warmtoe has released an early version of his new homebrew game for the Dreamcast, heres what he wrote about it:[br][br] It's a puzzler - Boggle meets Tetris meets Tron Light Cycles (well kind of!) [br][br]If anyone would like to help out with graphics, or sounds, then let me know, [br]I see themed rounds, cutesy characters (and sprites) lots of star explosions - you know the sort of thing, and a bippy-boppy soundtrack. [br][br]Other projects I have on the go don't need assistance - they're already being amply graphicised and soundified - but I do need some assistance on this one. [br][br]Anyway - I would also like to hear what you think... [br][br]Download from Here [br][br]Leave comments or help at either DCEmulation or DCEmu UK forums

Default Re: Joggle Released

I tried to run this game with demomenu and dchakker (I maked also scrambled bin) without succes

DCEmu Regular

Rather fun as it stands.

[quote author=Pavlik link=board=homebrew;num=1095229768;start=0#1 date=09/17/04 at 03:38:32]I tried to run this game with demomenu and dchakker (I maked also scrambled bin) without succes [/quote]

Yeah - sorry, that's my bad - the demo I released doesn't actually work on a DC (!) I've been using Chankast to test it out (Chankast.exe -file:juggle.bin) - I discovered a while ago that the multi-threaded loader I put in doesn't work because 2 threads end up trying to use the PVR at the same time, something that Chankast can do, a real DC cannot.

Anyway - there will be another demo soon - some time over the weekend in fact.

LOL damn i am glad somebody put that out cause i had the same problem the reason why i didnt mention anything is i thought somebody was going to put a bad reply in but from the pic it looks like a game my mother would enjoy and I also would love to check this out

DCEmu Regular

I was using the emu to test it as well.

Thread Information