Thread: ScummVM 0.6.1 Released

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default ScummVM 0.6.1 Released

The Awesome ScummVM Team have released a new version of their Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion Interpreter, the Dreamcast release features the following new news:[br][br] ScummVM 0.6.1 is out, and can now be grabbed from our download page![br]Among the usual changes, ScummVM should now run natively on 64-bit machines -- something we actually forgot to mention in the NEWS file. [br][br]And you know what they say: "To save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs." So we made a mother-load of fixes in this release. Some of the wonderful things you will no LONGER see in ScummVM include: [br][br]Glitches using an Ogg Vorbis talkie file in some games [br]Crashes on 64-bit machines [br]Crashes when saving to an invalid directory in Broken Sword 1 [br]Lots of sound glitches in Curse of Monkey Island, Full Throttle and The Dig [br]Crashes in some international versions of Simon the Sorcerer [br]... and lots of other annoying bugs! [br][br]So don't delay, download today. Downloads are not yet available for all supported ports, such as non-ARM PocketPCs and the HandheldPC binaries. These should become available within the next week. [br][br]Because sourcefourge is rather slow ive mirrored the plain files at This ScummVM Mirror Page [br][br]I do have a request, if anyone could make a Nero 5/6 Image or both that would speed up things on the ScummVM site [br][br]Let me know in either DCEmu UK or DCemulation forums.

Default Re: ScummVM 0.6.1 Released

;DYes! - maybe now DCEvo can release FOTAQ fully playable.

DCEmu Newbie

Has anybody tried this. The virtual keyboard that was present in the daily builds seems to be missing from this release. ACK!

Help please!
    I have a dreamcast an i live in argentina.
    I wish change text lenguage to spanish but in dreamcast i cant see a lenguage select box!
    Please help.
    Thanks a lot

I haven't tried it yet but it sounds like it's more stable, maybe tomorrow I'll get a chance 8).

Damn it - FOTAQ resets after leaving the hotel as in V0.6.0, oh well! maybe next time :'(.

Thread Information