Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey 64 v1.0 - First Release

Still would be nice to have Monkey64 run on all firmwares....even so I will play MK even if its the only game us 2.01+ ers get to play....Thanks for all the hard work again,and I dont know if I'v caught on but I guess HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Also I tried the MAME 64 Emulator v1.0 (PD).z64 and it runs.....just not sure what it says on the screen.....the writeing is too small.........will update later

DCEmu Newbie

Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness runs at 81fps
    but all you see is a bunch of little squares....its weird

(running at 333mhz) PSP VER. 2.6

DCEmu Newbie

Okay guys, i'm having the same problem as Otacon91, but my folder is named N64. All the folders are in the right place and when i hit X on run rom, nothing happens. It's like the option doesnt exist

did you load the rom first

u have to click load rom then scroll down and click run rom

DCEmu Newbie

You know where the rom select option is right? well simply hit the (X) button and you will see on the top left corner that the rom has been loaded or somehting like that. then after you have done this go to the "run rom" option and hit the (x) button

DCEmu Newbie

Oh, okay i didn't hit X first. and Jet Force Gemini says it has insufficient memory to run the rom just to let everyone know

obviously it wont work right now or maybe ever do to the fact that rom has to be loaded on to the ram. Since there is only about 16-18 mb available to store the game on, the rom must be less than 16-18 mb unpacked, yes the psp may have 32 mb of memory/ram after running the emu and psp os there is around half left. I am pretty sure that jet force gemni is alot bigger than the space available. Hopefully there will be a way around this someday.

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by BigMace
    obviously it wont work right now or maybe ever do to the fact that rom has to be loaded on to the ram. Since there is only about 16-18 mb available to store the game on, the rom must be less than 16-18 mb unpacked, yes the psp may have 32 mb of memory/ram after running the emu and psp os there is around half left. I am pretty sure that jet force gemni is alot bigger than the space available. Hopefully there will be a way around this someday.
    Actualy from what I can tell. Only 24MB are left for the app (rest is taken up by the kernal even tho it's not used). So with 4MB RDRAM for the n64 emu, about 1-2MB for registers & the app (its small tho), there is enough space for 16MB roms. Yet I plan to work out a system later on to suport 32MB roms.

oh really, i was just making a rough estimate from what i have heard.
    but jet force gemni is well over 24 mb in size. so even if you could unlock 24 mb for the rom still some games would just simply be to big

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information