Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Monkey 64 v1.0 - First Release

OMG!!

My version of mario runs at 60fps (at 333 mhz)!!

I only see very small white and blue dots on the top left side of the screen

My version of Mario 64 is called:

N64 Roms - Super Mario 64 (English).zip

PSP Coder

I dont know what is up with mario. Starfox does the same. I think it's waiting on something because the Rsp is initalised but the rdp never goes. Maybe it's checking for the cart sram/eeprom chip & waiting for a read? I'll look into it more after I get textures done on the rdp.

FYI, Mario is not running the game. It's just looping a small section of opcodes waiting on an event before continuing.

FYI, Mario is not running the game. It's just looping a small section of opcodes waiting on an event before continuing.
    You'll figure it out soner or later PSmonkey. Then we can all play SM64 on our PSPs

It takes thousands of nuts to hold a car together, but it takes only one to shatter it across the highway

Duct Tape is like the force. It has a light and dark side, and it holds the world together

Click here to play my other Flash games and movies!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by PSmonkey
    Yeah. GPF has the latest stuff and is free to release when ready. So hopefuly the dc port will be out this weekend.
    could you provide a link please? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dragontear05
    could you provide a link please? thanks!
    http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk is my site, right now Ill I have is the original dc nincest port that started this wonderful new Monkey creation

I got the 2d part running so most if not all of the current supported homebrew should run, im still having issues with the 3d part, it draws on the dreamcast emulators but not on hardware, also the dreamcast has less memory then the psp so rom size is more of a concern, Pong is playable on the dreamcast too

Depending on my family time, Ill see if I can get something out this weekend, but I can't promise anything since I dont do much coding on weekends except late nights

Troy(GPF)

Quote Originally Posted by GPF
    http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk is my site, right now Ill I have is the original dc nincest port that started this wonderful new Monkey creation

I got the 2d part running so most if not all of the current supported homebrew should run, im still having issues with the 3d part, it draws on the dreamcast emulators but not on hardware, also the dreamcast has less memory then the psp so rom size is more of a concern, Pong is playable on the dreamcast too

Depending on my family time, Ill see if I can get something out this weekend, but I can't promise anything since I dont do much coding on weekends except late nights

Troy(GPF)
    Okay! Thanks much!

Wow great work PSmonkey im really impressed.

i cant get any of these games to work. i tried playing all of the n64 games and they all just crash. why is everyone soo excited about this? it really just sucks. i hope psdonkey comes back and gives us his donkey64 game

DCEmu Newbie

whats that wierd screen you get with mortal combat with all the crome looking things

Quote Originally Posted by PigTails_19
    i cant get any of these games to work. i tried playing all of the n64 games and they all just crash. why is everyone soo excited about this? it really just sucks. i hope psdonkey comes back and gives us his donkey64 game
    Do not insult PSmonkey like that. He has worked hard on this emulator, and has specifically said commercial games do not work yet. Also, PSdonkey is a fraud and should never be spoken of.

EDIT: I should say YOU are a fraud PSdonkey/chrisfile. Go away!

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information