Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PS3,Xbox360,Nintendo Wii, What will you choose?

Default PS3,Xbox360,Nintendo Wii, What will you choose?

Well since E3 is here again. As always the console wars are getting ready. So what will you choose? PS3,Xbox 360, and of course the Nintendo Wii. This is to help people who don't know what they want in a Game System. There are major things to consider...The Price,The Graphixs,And of course The Games. So what will you choose? What are the Positives? What are the Negatives? In choosing the console you think is the best.

this is exactly how it went current get cept dif order

gamecube soley for melee
    xbox soley for halo 2
    and ps2 for everything else

now i have 360 for halo 3.. will get wii for smash bros brawl... and am getting am saving up for a ps3 also for movies (blue ray)

DCEmu Rookie

I think the best combo is 360 and Wii, since together they'll likely cost around the same as the non-crippled PS3 ($600). However, I already have a XB360, I plan on getting a Wii, and I'll likely get a PS3 as well since I don't want to feel left out. That is, if I have the dough at the time. If not, I'll stick with my 360 (got it at launch) and get the Wii. Then wait for a PS3 price drop, or at least wait til I'm richer.

Default Why you should get the Nintendo Wii...

Well if you are the casual gamer and don't want to pay through the ass to get a next gen console lol. I suggest you get the Nintendo Wii. one the price is going to be cheaper and two the controls for the games is very innovative and original. But there are negatives to this to...The Nintendo Wii lacks in the Graphix department the Nintendo Wii Graphix is a little better than the Game cube but not much. while this is not a problem to some people and Nintendo puts more into the actual gaming expierence than the Graphix. Some will wonder why they have to pay more for graphix that is not much better than the Game cube. This is because your not paying for the graphix on the Wii but for the the creative style of play.

if you are a game play quality gamer- wii
    if you are a game graphix gamer- 360
    both- ps3

ps usualy the casual gamer isn't on this site hehe but i see what u mean

Default Why you should you get the PS3...

Now if your a hard core gamer and have alot of money to spend along with having the best Graphix and some innovative play (lol stolen from Nintendo, i'm talking about the controler for the PS3 is motion sensitive like the Wii.) i suggest the PS3 Blue ray is also included. There is one major disadvantage the PRICE of the PS3 it is $600 bucks US money. Now they did what Microsoft did and have one for $100 dollars less but comes with almost nothing. You lose more just buying what you need later. So if you are going to get the PS3 i suggest the $600 pack as it saves more by buying that. Than buying the stuff you need later. But other than the price the games are great and the console is great. Personaly i would suggest waiting a year for the bugs to be fixed and the price to be lowered.

Default Why you should get the Xbox 360...

Now if your a hard core gamer and truly want some great online play. Aloung with some great titles and Great Graphix. The Xbox 360 is for you. Cheaper than the PS3 and Graphix rivaling that of the PS3. But is still expensive at $400 dollars and they do have a $300 pack but as i said with the PS3 its not worth it. You will only end up paying more for it later. I also would suggest waiting for a year or until they get all the bugs fixed aloung with lowering the price. As Microsoft has a Tendency to release things before all of the bugs are fixed. If this is what you want than the Xbox 360 is for you.

Now if you are filthy rich. I would suggest getting all three as they are all great consoles and all have great titles. But if you do want all three i would suggest start saving your pennys. Because Game Systems these days don't come cheap. Well thats my review on all three big players in the console wars. If anybody would like to post their own reviews go ahead. Tell people why the console you pick is truly the best choice...

Dream Coder

There is only one answer for me. Wii. There is absoutely 0 chance of me getting either of the others, but there is a good maybe 20-30% chance of me getting a Wii.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

for me its xbox 360 and then a wii

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information