Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The dreamcast VGA Box

Blog Entries

Default Re: The dreamcast VGA Box

ill keep that in mind

hmm nice... do all vga box/cables have the necessary outputs to a tv card that would let you take screenshots or just some of them?

DCEmu Regular

there is a difference in all in one vga boxes I was reading about them on lik-sang a year ago and I'll just tell you to wait about another year. *what most of them do if I recall correctly is just digitize the whole picture as a solid picture instead of keeping the individual pixels alive, the result is blurry to grainy type interference (like those crappy pelican tv switch boxes). *but as for the DC proprietary vga box -IMO it's a must have. although compatibility is not 100% and utopia has a problem with it, some games were meant to play on a vga. like PSO v1v2 and BERSERK, jet grind radio, marvel vs capcom2. and for some games you can get a rgb patch from -link deleted for content-guymelef- well as the usual pal<->ntsc patches and even a few trainers. oh crap I hope I don't piss me anyone off with that comment. send me a message and i'll toss the it.

DCEmu Regular

by the way IMO the blaze dcvga box is the best. two headphone jacks with independant volume. stereo rca audio out and video for TV operation, standard vga output and a toggle switch for them both. I got mine at EB of all places, used for only like 9.95 USD about 3 years ago.

Hey, Shin the newbie here.

I got given a VGA adapter from a friend when he gave me all his "old" DC stuff. It works in all types of Dreamcast and come with a switch between VGA and stereo speakers, and the composite yellow video and the red and white audio plugs. Thats from the shop Game in the UK and there not too much on ebay now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information