Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dc dev pack

Default Dc dev pack

I made a dev pack for cygwin with gcc 3.3.3, binutils 2.15, newlib 1.12.0, kos 1.3 and iris 0.9.1. It took me a very long time to find a combination of those tools that work together, so i release it here to save you a lot of time =)

get it here ! (57mo)

Default Re: Dc dev pack

nice job rawoul.
    What snapshot of kos 1.3 did you use. pre-newlib or post newlib?

DCEmu Newbie

can someone give me some info on how to use this pack?

I haven't downloaded it (dial-up) but I would think it needs to be extracted into your cywgin directory. So you would need cygwin setup on your machine first.
    That is I am assuming cygwin is not included in the archive, which I doubt it is at its file size.

This is post newlib kos (kos now uses newlib instead of it own libc), i used the august 28 snapshot.
    To use it just untar it in your home directory. You can put it elsewhere but you will have to modify the environ.sh script. Do not use winrar to uncompress it, i don't know why but it only works with tar.

edit: i also have a linux version of the pack, but for amd64. Tell me if you want it. A 32bit version shouldn't be hard to make with the included script.

edit2: i also have a 3dsmax6 version of the model exporter of iris. I'll post links later

[quote author=rawoul link=board=Dev;num=1095484578;start=0#4 date=09/19/04 at 17:35:51]Do not use winrar to uncompress it, i don't know why but it only works with tar.
    [/quote]
    i think winrar does not keep the symlinks, that's why you can't extract it with most of the windoze programs

i also have a linux version of the pack, but for amd64. Tell me if you want it. A 32bit version shouldn't be hard to make with the included script.
    i don't think there's need for a pack for linux. wget+ a good script with all the things you want to download and build, it's probably all what you need

DCEmu Coder

Hi

if you get errors like this one:

just add:

-fno-delayed-branch

to environ_base.sh under KOS dir

export KOS_CFLAGS="${KOS_CFLAGS} ${KOS_INC_PATHS} -D_arch_${KOS_ARCH} -D_arch_sub_${KOS_SUBARCH} -Wall -g -fno-builtin -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-delayed-branch"

-Mekanaizer-
    &&
    Don't dream, play DreamCast!!!

Here is the iris imd2 exporter plugin for 3dsmax6: imdexp.dle.
    This format support bones, textures and animations so it's useful to make a game =)
    Don't forget to download the plugin dlls and the viewer at http://iris3d.sf.net

DCEmu Regular

Great work Rawoul just want i needed.. Was not looking forward to all the time it would of taken. Thanks for sharing this top props to you.

DCEmu Coder

[quote author=rawoul link=board=Dev;num=1095484578;start=0#7 date=09/20/04 at 14:27:21]Here is the iris imd2 exporter plugin for 3dsmax6: imdexp.dle.
    This format support bones, textures and animations so it's useful to make a game =)
    Don't forget to download the plugin dlls and the viewer at http://iris3d.sf.net[/quote]

the iris 3d files are here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/iris3d/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information