Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeah good luck....

DCEmu Newbie

Default Yeah good luck....

Right. Just for the record... no way. Something with that many functions and that little hype aint goin nowhere against DS. Sorry

Default Re: Yeah good luck....

right......

[quote author=NintendoFaithful link=board=Gizmondo;num=1099142987;start=0#0 date=10/30/04 at 08:29:47]Right. Just for the record... no way. Something with that many functions and that little hype aint goin nowhere against DS. Sorry[/quote]

I almost agree with this. I dont think its supposed to compete against the DS, as it probably wont be mainstream. It sounds like another zodiac or tapeware... or dare i say the dreaded nokia NGAGE! just saying the name of that pos gives me chills...

ha ha ha. if you read the main tabs it looks like "my giz" and "buy giz"... thats probably only funny to the perverse such as myself.

http://gizmondo.com/

DCEmu Newbie

Dear Readers,

When formulating opinions about how much of the mobile console market Gizmondo might capture, Sparky thinks readers should carefully consider all the well-known and supposedly-in-the-know companies that have already entered into strategic partnership agreements with Tiger Telematics, agreements that are all tied to Gizmondo's success.

Reviewing TGTL's press releases over the past year, Sparky's so-far list reads as follows: Plextek, Intrinsyc Software Intl, Xilinx, Samsung, Micronas, Celestica, Ogilvy Global PR, Loudeye's OD2, M-Systems, Flextronics, NVIDIA Corp, SCi Games, and Microsoft.

Sparky thinks this is quite a line up, not exactly the type of assembly that would back a loser.

Stay Tuned!

Sparky

Tiger is in a win-win situation. This looks good to market analysts because Tiger has no where to go up after the scandals it has been involved. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this blows up in their face it's no big loss because of the protections they have on them right now. Smart move by Tiger.

DCEmu Rookie

ouch!! i dont know why put when i watch the movies for it the frame rate really hurts my eyes!! for sum reasion it made my eyes really hurt and feel funny!!

the graphics look great on it but i dont think it will stnd up against the DS or PSP!

i know nothing abut tiger but i think they are going 2 enter the war at the wrong time!!! most people will already have a psp or DS by the time it comes out and at the price it is im not guna be getting 1!!

and i realise that its ment to have everything but wtf is it?? a phone mp3/mp4 playing ultra game machine??? kind reminds me of the *shuders* N-gage but with more features!!! and i dont think i have to remind people how well that sold!!! ino there is alot of pre-ordes on the site but people do change there mind and may cancel there order when they find out more about the psp or ds!!

well theres my 2 pence

I think this guy is right only cause Tiger's video game entertainment systems have never stood up down here in Canada nor do i think the US but i could wrong the reason is that sure it has the graphics and all but the only thing they are lacking on is fun factory for the games

DCEmu Pro

But Nvidia and microsoft? these are major companies, pus its arm9, gameboy emulation anyone?

If this thing turns out to be a better Game Park 32 count me in! Gameboy Advance emulation would be king. I'm pretty excited with what i've heard about so far... I just recently started looking to the features and capabilities of the GP32 but was dissapointed with some of the things I heard such as not very good SNES and GBA emulation... this could be the machine to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information