Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AAAGH!! EMULATORS!!

DCEmu Regular

Default Re:  AAAGH!! EMULATORS!!

Has no sound nor saving and isnt fullscreen.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ok, and what about snes

DCEmu Regular

DreamSnes is pretty nice but its not fullspeed. Its good enough for some games but expect about 70% with sound and saving.

SuperFamicast isnt as fast yet but I think it will be but not soon as Sch is learning some very much needed skill plus he has so many things to do.

Dream Coder

By the end of there year expect either a new CPS-1 or NGP emulator. Depending on how much more i have learned both =P. There was a CPS-1 emulator out there that Ian Micheal made out of MAME, but it was slow and buggy so he pulled it.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Default Re: *AAAGH!! EMULATORS!!

Sorry whats NGP and also to talk about DreamSnes that was a sh4 asm written emu and the emulator would be fullspeed on some games or again some games with sound fullspeed example:Battle Toads. *But Hola is most defenitly right about the emu as some games are pretty slow and again he is right with scherzo's new emu SuperFamicast the games are fullspeed without sound and have frameskip. *Games with sound on are slow,buggy and sound isn't sync. *Thats the info i can give you from the 1st version but i have no clue on the 2nd.

Eric

DCEmu Regular

Second version of Sfamicast only has synced sound and a little bit of a speed up. Dream Snes is still faster at the moment.

@Eric - NGP = NeoGeoPocket

You can try Boob for GB/GBC, but I prefer Gnuboy
    For GameGear, I suggest SMSPlus (will also play SMS games)
    For Genesis, Preview 3 of BlackAura's GenPlus is the only way to go.
    SNES - I would suggest putting DreamSNES and SuperFamicast v2 on the same disc, and making your own decision about it.
    There isn't really a CPS2 emu, and probably won't be (many of the roms are too large to fit in the DC's memory.
    There is a good MAME emu that supports over 700 different roms, called the WowPack (I suggest putting Xmas edition and version Z on the same disc, as there were a few games that were removed from version Z when Xmas edition was done, but Xmas edition is slightly better for other games).
    For Wonderswan - I think there is only one, and I've never used it, but it's called OSWANDC.
    And, even though you didn't ask, NesterDC is the best emu for NES (although, if you're going to use SBInducer to put them on the disc, you should probably go with Nester v6 instead of v7.1)

Make sure you check out http://www.sesonsite.com/Ten-321/DCS...ndv4_Tut.shtml for info on putting all of these emus on the same disc together.
    DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
    DC Evolution - Disc Images
    The DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.

Default Re: *AAAGH!! EMULATORS!!

I do agree with GnuBoy as it i think has the same creator of NesterDC. *I dont know but with NesterDC and GnuBoy you can make your own theme. *Which i have done plenty of times and also GnuBoy is fullspeed but can be buggy and never played boobs version of GameBoy so i couldnt tell you what that ones like.

*As for OswanDC Ian Micheal the creator had told me his newer version is pretty close to full speed without sound and i am not to sure if its fullscreen and another i would recommend but i dont know the compatibility is the pretty new VMU emulator.

Eric

DCEmu Regular

Ian didnt make OSwanDC my friend DNR(Timo Laman) did when he was off for the summer and bored.
    Ian made a fullscreen version but then again DNR made a version with sound.

They're both no where near complete

There needs to pretty much be a complete report on Oswan DC as its got near perfect sound and much more speed. Still if you wanna play WSC on pc go with Wscamp the best WSC emu ever and a pure piece of art.

alright i see. curt thanks a lot, you saved me.. puting all those emus on 1 CD would help--sinceI really dont have any CDs to waste. I was previouslsy told that PAL roms were faster than the other ones on DreamSnes so i'm gonna try that. Thanks a lot ;D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information