Thread: Selling My Metal Gear Acid

Default Selling My Metal Gear Acid

I got my psp with metal gear acid and i do like the game very much but soon i may sell it because of it being too 'japanese' (who would have thought??) and then i would take that money and get another game for it, how much would you say i could get for it on eBay?? i only ask because when i look at other Metal Gear acid auctions they dont go for much and thats not very promising.

also, if anyone is interested i would maybe swap it with someone else for another game, im open to suggestions for trading. (i live in UK so i'll only trade with someone in UK also)

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: Selling My Metal Gear Acid

i reckong ya wil get 12-15 pound mate

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: Selling My Metal Gear Acid

[quote author=aseddon130 link=board=PSP;num=1110315654;start=0#0 date=03/08/05 at 22:00:06]I got my psp with metal gear acid and i do like the game very much but soon i may sell it because of it being too 'japanese' (who would have thought??) and then i would take that money and get another game for it, how much would you say i could get for it on eBay?? i only ask because when i look at other Metal Gear acid auctions they dont go for much and thats not very promising.

also, if anyone is interested i would maybe swap it with someone else for another game, im open to suggestions for trading. (i live in UK so i'll only trade with someone in UK also)[/quote]

Found out why the game is selling for so low. Turns out that the American release which was at first $49.99 has dropped to just $39.99 brand new. So that would explain the decrease in value.

Thread Information