Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Whats the Greatest Zelda Game Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser
    But I really don't care for any of the 2D Zeldas. They kind of bore me.
    u r dead to me

not really but still how can u not like the 2d ones

DCEmu Art Pro

gamecube ones r rubbish
    n64 legend!!
    but a link to the past gets my vote

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by YourStillWithMe
    Most of you no offence, are pretty ridiculous. If you were present and even born in the NES era i feel bad for you for picking either Ocarina Of Time, Majoras Mask, or Wind Waker. Link To The Past had great music and overall had the best items so thats not a bad choice at all. Links Awakening-So fun and very impressive for a Gameboy Zelda, def one of the best. To the user who said that the original Zelda everytime you played it made you feel like you were playing it the first time-Right on dude!

The Original All The Way! As a kid I had sooooo many memories playing that game, and think about it, to develop a game that fun with a T.V show, great plot, and items like that that contribute so much to the gameplay in the 80's is so impressive!

Ocarina Of Time was very fun and is one of the best N64 games of all time and was a very high seller but its vastly overrated. Being a kid in that game was the biggest waste of time in my life. . .You can't tell me that once you knew you could be an adult you weren't saying to yourself "When am i gonna become an adult? When am I gonna become an adult? over and over and over. . . ." and uhhh Water Temple-Most Annoying thing ever!
    Well all i can say is... I guess we can't help it...
    i'm not saying i think 3d graphics are better than 2d graphics or anything, but with the 64's potential, ZOOT surely had better variety and length of gameplay, even originality in may ways. OOT's music was very appealing to me too, and the sound quality obviously improved too.

So whichever is better depends on a variety of factors, but don't diss those who love OOT ; theyre just as much of a zelda fan as u are.

No Offence intended.. not trying to diss u either
    look forward to the future (Twilight Princess - YAY)

PS: Has anyone heard any rumors/announcements of what instrument will be used in the game?
    Personally i'd love a selection of two, the ocarina for calssic tunes and maybe something new.

Quote Originally Posted by tsurumaru
    Since;
    I was amazed by but never completed OOT (Damn you Water Temple!)
    I never owned a SNES (Damn you Megadrive loving europeans!)

I'd have to go with "Links Awakening" on the gameboy, the concept, plot and ending was so well conceived it deserves it *Sniff*

A masterclass at story telling!
    Man, it was a pretty hard game in some places, but DUDE!! FINISH IT!!

I had to use parts of walkthroughs once or twice to pass some seemingly impossible places. maybe u should do the same.

i forgotten the name but it was for gb pocket

I believe your thinking of Links Awakening Method, mine would have to be either Zelda II (I know stone me) or OOT just cause I never got a chance to play the original until I'd already played throught the other ones and by then the impressions were to deep.

Smile

#1 Majora's Mask
    #2 Wind Waker
    #3 Link's Awakening DX
    #4 A Link to the Past
    #5 The Original

My favorite is Majora's Mask, but I kinda wanted to help the people who couldnt beat water temple.
    I think I know where you were stuck. You needed another key to get to Dark Link, but couldnt find it eh? Well the key you seek is in the main little tower in the center. Make the water go up, but you have to go down in the hole at the bottom. You will reach a room with the key. I doubt you wanna pick up that old n64 though.

DCEmu Newbie

Zelda... pfff, Secret of Mana!!

either A Link To The Past, or Ocarina of time. Which is also the same as about everyone else is saying.

Wind Waker, no contest. Shigeru Miyamoto's original vision for the game, and a welcome change of style for the series.

Too bad everyone bitched about it and it's going back to mature Zelda.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information