Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N64 EMULATOR FOR PLAYSTATION 2, DOES EXIST??

Default N64 EMULATOR FOR PLAYSTATION 2, DOES EXIST??

HI PS2 EMU

??? ??? *I AM WRITING BECAUSE I WANT KNOW IF DOES EXIST AN N64 EMULATOR FOR Playstation 2 *??? *???

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

"IF YOU KNOW SPEAK BRAZILLIAN PORTUGUESE ,THIS IS GONNA BE A HELP TO ME, I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL"

Default Re: N64 EMULATOR FOR PLAYSTATION 2, DOES EXIST??

I WAS THINKING. IF THE N64 EMULATOR FOR PLAYSTATION 2 DOESN'T EXIST, COULD YOU CONTACT THE PROGRAMMERS(EX: Evilo, Sjeep) AND GIVE THE IDEA TO DO A NEW PROJECT TO THE N64 EMULATOR , A PROJECT BASED ON THE N64 EMULATORS LIKE ULTRAHLE 64, DAEDALUS, ETC *???

I NEED AN ANSWERE FOR THE TWO QUESTIONS WITH DETAILS, PLEASE!!!

Dream Coder

turn off caps lock. No there isn't one, and I doubt there will be one in the near future. Once genesis, snes, and neogeo emulation are all perfect and good then ask about this.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

DCEmu Pro

fool caps lock just anoys people it does not mak us reply quicker, what quzar said. The main problem is rom loading, and how exactly it would work.

i need more answeres with details(the caps lock is off)

Dream Coder

all n64 emulators for PC are closed source or very dependent on PC. None of them are portable with the exception of Mugen. This project though runs only at 15fps on a 2+Ghz PC, so there is no way it would run fullspeed.

just take it as that its too powerful for the PS2 to emulate without much work.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

DCEmu Pro

i reckon next gen consoles could emulate just about anythin out there at the moment thoug, especially if the PS3 really will be usin a 4.6GHz processor, but then i really dont know that much, so meh, whatever quzar says.

yes, but, it's possible build an N64 Emulator for ps2?

Dream Coder

[quote author=Mental2k link=board=ps2;num=1107153938;start=0#6 date=01/31/05 at 20:26:48]i reckon next gen consoles could emulate just about anythin out there at the moment thoug, especially if the PS3 really will be usin a 4.6GHz processor, but then i really dont know that much, so meh, whatever quzar says.[/quote]

by the initial numbers, the PS2 was supposed to be 10x better than the DC. And those were numbers released only a few months before the release of the system. Earlier descriptions made it out to be even more powerful. I imagine that the figures are going to drop considerably from now till when the PS3 comes out.

as for N64 on PS2...there is no reason there cannot be an n64 emulator for the DC (and there are two, but neither really plays any games). YES an n64 emulator could be made for the PS2. Considering though, that NeoGeo emulation isnt even full speed yet, i doubt the possibility of playable n64 emulation on the PS2 in the near future.

DCEmu Newbie

[quote author=quzar link=board=ps2;num=1107153938;start=0#5 date=01/31/05 at 20:18:48]all n64 emulators for PC are closed source or very dependent on PC. None of them are portable with the exception of Mugen. This project though runs only at 15fps on a 2+Ghz PC, so there is no way it would run fullspeed.

just take it as that its too powerful for the PS2 to emulate without much work.[/quote]

Actually 1964 is open source, Project 64 is open source and UltraHLE's source code is out there its been ported to xbox. Those are all the popular ones anyway.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information