Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: PS1P Screenshots - DCEMU Exclusive - New PSOne Emu for PSP Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster
    ive asked the coder to do me some pics of final fantasy 7/8 and a video too,

He must be very busy this week but the minute i get them ill post them here.
    yay!

DCEmu Rookie

Default ?

What is a ps1p?....(just kidding)

and then in 2009, we had the PS1 emulator... Only a select few were fortunate enough to play it because the NSA declared the PSP as a submersive device, capable of crashing an airplane with the wifi, and hacking into FBI computers.... Then there was the microsoft Sony Buyout which resulted in the subesquent halting of any and all playstation related products.

So here it is.. 2009, and we have a ps1 emulator released, by PSMONKEY, too bad everyone is playing the XBOXP these days, which just so happens to include an official psx emulator in the value pack bundle.

that's what I'm seeing in the future.

Wraggster fps?

I just want Gran Turismo!
    Seeing that Polyphony Digital are holding back the real PSP version, I can at least make do with the original PSone game....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Machine
    and then in 2009, we had the PS1 emulator... Only a select few were fortunate enough to play it because the NSA declared the PSP as a submersive device, capable of crashing an airplane with the wifi, and hacking into FBI computers.... Then there was the microsoft Sony Buyout which resulted in the subesquent halting of any and all playstation related products.

So here it is.. 2009, and we have a ps1 emulator released, by PSMONKEY, too bad everyone is playing the XBOXP these days, which just so happens to include an official psx emulator in the value pack bundle.

that's what I'm seeing in the future.
    Little word in your ear, the emulator will be released when its ready, that could be next week or next month but ive ben told it will be quality from the off, sarcastic comments like coming in 2009 only make coders pissed off and also the likes of me, best to not say anything than to annoy people with lame comments.

i wonder when it's gonna be released....can't wait for it *bounces around with excitement*

i cant wait

Blog Entries

hey i cant wait

this will give the PSP scene a nice boost, i cant wait for yoshis emulator too

DCEmu Pro

Itīs looking real good. Canīt wait for a release. I guessing this month is it(hopefully).
    Wraggster, could we get just an estimate of fps your getting on games. I know you said it runs slow so Iīm not expecting to much. Just curious if its faster than psxp?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information