Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: opening playstation 2

Default Re: opening playstation 2

There's no helping some people!

The comment about a blind 3 legged dog pissed me off. > If ya got nothing positive to say then Don't say anything. As for the rest of you who replied I thank you sincerely. ;D

DCEmu Regular

It had to be said other wise I dont think you would of got how strongly I dont think anyone with your skill level should be allowed to even think about opening a ps2. However a PS2 is easy as hell to open and clean.

There are little black squares on the button.
    Take a flat head screw driver and pop them off
    Then unscrew the system.
    Slide the top lid off very slowly and make sure not to pull the wire.
    Theres wire the connects the top of the lid to the rest of the system.
    Notice its screwed into the top lid from a button.
    Unscrew it off the top lid so you dont have to worry about the top at all while working.

Enjoy. PS2 is extremly easy to mod and figure out. Doubt your moding it tho but still thought i'd mention it while you had your case open

DCEmu Newbie

I forgot to mention that if you do take apart your ps2 remember to touch a grounded metal appliance to get rid of any static charge you are carying around. Once you have done this finish the job. This will help to prevent any unseen damage which is much more severe than a broken wire.

[quote author=Hola link=board=ps2;num=1091982740;start=0#12 date=08/09/04 at 14:12:09]It had to be said other wise I dont think you would of got how strongly I dont think anyone with your skill level should be allowed to even think about opening a ps2. However a PS2 is easy as hell to open and clean.

Man you have a way with words. You know absolutly nothing about my skill level and should keep your smartass comments to yourself and I don't enjoy you insulting my intelligence. I had the tabs off and screws out but could not slide the lid off so I figured I'd ask you guys and what do I get "flamed". Hola get a life!

[quote author=mr.death link=board=ps2;num=1091982740;start=0#14 date=08/09/04 at 19:24:49]It had to be said other wise I dont think you would of got how strongly I dont think anyone with your skill level should be allowed to even think about opening a ps2. However a PS2 is easy as hell to open and clean.

Man you have a way with words. You know absolutly nothing about my skill level and should keep your smartass comments to yourself and I don't enjoy you insulting my intelligence. I had the tabs off and screws out but could not slide the lid off so I figured I'd ask you guys and what do I get "flamed". Hola get a life![/quote]

I can agree with that. Hola, stop being such a smart ass.

DCEmu Regular

Boo woo you babies can get over it. I can't believe this guy is defending his intellegence by saying he couldnt slide a piece of plastic forward.

So he didnt pull the system cover off maybe he just didnt know. Did you think of that? NO!!!! Why do you come to these forums and harass everyone. One thing you should notice at the Index of this forums that it says friendly network or something like that.

Your no where near friendly saying things like you are and i think you should be a little more nicer before you get more complaints and probably a possible ban.

Eric

DCEmu Regular

Eh I dont try to be an asshole It's just part of the wonderfull person I am.

Anyways it's troublesum too look apon your generation and notice that they seem to be 100 x less selfreliant.

Thanks for seeing things my way guys. It seems every message board has it's arshole. Hola, I bet you got picked on as a kid and now you've found a place where you can do the bullying. :'( BAN HIM!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information