Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: final fantasy is crap

Default Re: final fantasy is crap

[quote author=tinku link=board=ps2;num=1088155385;start=15#19 date=06/27/04 at 11:15:59]the subject says it all, crap

tinku.[/quote]

Great example of totally worthless bashing there ^

DCEmu Regular

it can't be avoided

DCEmu Newbie

hmmm

i agree with you guys that 2d gaming is surely missed.you know thanks to emulation i can go back to that whenever i want.and yes this 3d stuff does tick me off cuz the creators have abanoned 2d alltogether......

[quote author=BoneyCork link=board=ps2;num=1088155385;start=0#3 date=06/25/04 at 11:24:20]1) Some of us prefer linear games. I honestly cant stand games that are completely blow wide open and give me a million ways to complete everything. [/quote]

That's why I play classics or short games like Star Fox Adventures (even though it still took me a year to complete). *I don't play games much....even though I've caught myself playing MOH: Allied Assault every Saturday for a few hours at a time.

Don't get me wrong; *I love me some Zelda

My take on FF: VII - it was a bit over-rated. *The thing that really bothered me was the ghetto stereotype of the only black character I've seen in a RPG (I'm forgetting a cool PSX game in a high school setting somewhat...something Tensei in Japan...). *The crude language spewd by Barrett and the other excuses to say swear words in the game made it look like the script was written by a 15 year old. *Ridiculous...

But I still love me some Zelda. *Bitch.

DCEmu Newbie

thats because so many black people act like that instead of being normal. dont get me wrong im not a racist but i cant stand this gangsta $#@!e. they just give the good black people a bad name - like victor off big brother if your from uk.

[quote author=biagrin_sackville link=board=ps2;num=1088155385;start=15#25 date=06/28/04 at 03:48:25]thats because so many black people act like that instead of being normal.[/quote]

Wow, what a bold statement. *Maybe you should word that better.

Anyhoot, to piss off everyone, the only reason "many black people act like that" is because white people accept it. *I'm tired of seeing commercial or listening to the radio and hearing a white person say "fishizzle, my nizzle" when basically they are saying "blah blah blah, my ******". *I'm tired of seeing tv shows like "Method & Red", and I'm tired of seeing movies with these ****in' tokens.

And what really pissed me off for a long time but no one seem to care is the fact that DC Emulation.Com thought it was ok for some fool to name himself "White$#@!". *I can't be the only black person who visit these sites but evidently I'm the only black person who says anything. *Funny, because people usually label me as an "Uncle Tom" but they have no idea on who I am. *I love this world.

Then again, biagrin, thanks for pissing me off with that statement. *I won't hold it against you, though. *It's not your fault this world is completely ignorant.

Mods can delete this entire post if you feel. I know you are probably going to be sensitive talking about race. The entire world is, and that's part of the problem.

I heard a story that a lot of people called in to complain when a japanese anime show (might have been sailor moon) when a black character featured in the show aparently it just didn't look natural... pink hair is fine but black skin just looks TOO weird. I think the problem is in Japan there are VERY few black or white people and so the few import movies or TV shows they get with black people in are usually big hollywood flicks with over the top black stereotypes, basically any teen movie.

Without getting too deep into this and going too far off topic i completely sympathise wh, white people tend to automatically associate the troublemaker hood stereotype to black kids and black kids figure they've already been tagged with the label so why not stick with it, rather than try double hard to prove themselves to these people.

and because of this we get Tom's hotdog stand, with token ghetto blaster... and if you wanna see an rpg with a bunch of black characters : http://www.ben-hosier.com/wheresben/

DCEmu Newbie

who the f**k are you calling ignorant? i was agreeing you storminator. it seems that you are touchy to if you managed to get pissed of by a statement which was supporting you.

It's not your fault this world is completely ignorant.
    He didnt, and hes right. If people would think before they act or speak, the world would be a better place.

Back to the main topic. Of the rpg's Tactic RPG's have to be my favorite. I like all the 2D zelda games INCLUDING LINKS ADVENTURE. I don see why so many people hate zelda 2, it was cool.
    Tactics rpg's are cool because they give you controll of many characters and are often a challenge. Lately GBA has been getting in the rpg stratagy mood which is cool. I really think that RPG's just need a new system or somthing. Zelda 4 swords looks cool, and it requires a new type of rpg that hasnt been done before. Same with Mario And Luigi super star or whatever. Great RPG's. Custom Robo also has a very unique game type. The same old rpg systems have just gotten old. Time to try somthing differant in my oppinion. Can anyone else name so unique rpgs? EDIT: How could I forget Skies of Arcadia!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information