Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DCaSTaway Beta-Two

Default Re: DCaSTaway Beta-Two

Yes, if you press X button under virtual keyboard, this ST-key is mapped with X button, so X-button = ST-key you want.
    Also you can reset to default (joystick up for jumping) entering main menu.

DCEmu Newbie

hey that's a cool features ! why not map other button with this technique ? I mean something like this:
    right trigger+ A,B,X,Y ( each button = a different key )

and left trigger = use/disable keyboard

Nintendo DS Coder

[quote author=chui link=board=dcastaway;num=1101009593;start=0#5 date=11/21/04 at 08:19:49]

Auto-Fire? When? What game?
    Keyboard/Joystick interrupt need a new patch for next release. Also mouse slow down.

It's difficult synchronize 50Hz ST games with 60Hz Dreamcast, need a little delay, i have to think a better method.
    Music shutter sometimes because no threaded likes UAE4ALL, next release music emulation run a new thread.[/quote]

The "Auto-Fire"-Bug is present in many games, but also in GEM (I noticed in GEM and "Oil Imperium&quot

with stuttering, I meant, that the whole emu stops for a short time - graphics & sound, not just the music

chui, nice work ! i was waiting for this !

thanks !

DCEmu Newbie

problem i am having is where the controls stick, happens on treasure island dizzy, magic pockets, and a few other games ive tried so far

could also do with a 'force60hz and force50hz' option, as the current refresh rate and vsync settings arent solid, theres still stuttering no matter what settings are used

in file manager, doesnt remember position, for putting in say disk 2, you have to navigate all down the list again

and sometimes it doesnt put them in alphabetical order, some disks beginning with A, are scattered down and at the bottom

+ could do with been able to hold down fast scroll, rather than have to keep tapping right

sound samples also in games dont seem to be working, only the bleeping part of the sound chip is emulated?

otherwise a very nice usable release *

just quoting a bug from dcemulation:

Quote Originally Posted by "DARKGATE"
    :cry: BYE, i have tested the beta 2 of this fantastic emulator, but i find a great bug, wich take great problem of playability in more games.

For example, in R-TYPE ,if i take always push the button of fire, active AUTOFIRE, but don't move the directional control.

And this problem in others games, the directional control don't work propertly.

:| excuse me for me poor english i'm italian bye

:-/ :'( CHUI, why don't make a BETA TWO ALPHA 1 for setting the bug of directional control with fire button?

I can't wait for more of one month for a new version :'( your emulator is fantastic, .
    P.S. i'm new in this FORUM bye at all

DCEmu Newbie

Is it just me or has anyone else get Giana Sisters and Speedball 2 working with this new release? Other games seem to work.
    I am usin sbi version.

DCEmu Newbie

speedball 2 works fine for me

i dont use atari st for giana sisters, as it has flick screen scrolling, i use c64 emulator for dc, frodo, as giana sisters is much better on the c64

DCEmu Newbie

some games don't load if they are zipped and load fine unziped

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information