Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waiting for my psp

DCEmu Newbie

Default Waiting for my psp

I bought a jap PSP on Monday from electricbirdland.co.uk. I got the value pack with ridge racer for £258 (Think this was a bit pricey but i wanted to get it from a trusted source). However I was told it would be here by easter but I'm not holding out much hope. Has anyone else had dealings with this company? I tried GBAX.com but i never got any relpy when I phoned them I had just a constant answer machine message. Very poor PR so I plumped for electricbirdland who had a better value pack bundle aswell.

England - don't forget we invented the English language!

It's Easter this weekend - not that long to wait.

i would hang on and wait for a few days.

DCEmu Newbie

I'm going away tonight until Sunday or monday so I won't get my hands on it until next week. I'm just too inpatient because I thought it would have been delivered by now. If it does arrive Saturday I won't be here and it will be rattling around with good old Royal Mail until I collect it. Should have ordered it last week I suppose.

Happy Easter.

Crack open the beers.

DCEmu Newbie

I didnt even think royal mail delivered from bank holidat friday till monday

DCEmu Newbie

IT'S HERE AT LAST.

Hadn't had much chance to play with it yet because had to charge it. Ridger Racers looks amazing and the machine itself looks class. Wicked handheld. Only thing that has really p*ssed me off is the screen guard that i bought. £10 and it kept holding air bubbles all over the screen. I kept applying it but the air bubbles would not go away so i ripped it off. Rubbish. Also why is the soft case so small. It hardly holds the PSP and Sony couldn't be bothered to give it a zip. Other than that I'm very impressed so far.

congrats on your new purchace. was it a jap one, do you suffer from a dodgey square button, dead pixels or any other problem that the hand held is supposed to be affected by (god i even heard squeky buttons mentioned)

DCEmu Newbie

I bought my Jap PSP two weeks ago . No dodgy square button , no dead pixels and no squeaky anything

England - don't forget we invented the English language!

Sal - no probs with my Jap machine either!!

DCEmu Newbie

It was a jap. Square button seems ok and can't see any dead pixels so far. Having probs importing video but will have a look at it tomorrow. Gotta get some kip.

Ta Ta.

DCEmu Newbie

Angry ElectricBirdLand

I ordered my PSP from ElecricBirdLand on the 23rd. They state they have them in stock and have taken my money. They state there has been a huge response for the PSP and they dont know when it can be delivered.

I have my doubts as to whether they have any in stock. Has anyone else placed an order with them and when and more importantly received their PSP.

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information