Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keep icarus alive!

Default Re: Keep icarus alive!

Okay Hola i dont really care what you have to say anyways right or wrong the thing that matters is if you think your right. dont pay attention to what i have to say. I am morely here to see new things entering the homebrew scene and always give out my review.

To quote on quzar saying he should release something fast well man i suggest the Dos Emu only cause i think basically we got older people buying the dreamcast or anyone who just basically loves playing old games. The Dos Emu would be just the thing to do that i believe.

But we will see

Eric

You in fact are correct about the Zsnes and Snes9x rivalry.

Just keep the icarus idea alive. The more excitement around the idea, the more likely we will see a release sooner or later.

Yah and no one showed excitement two years ago when the project was annouced. - I will save hola the time of posting this.

I think people should think more about Icarus cause of the G-ROM feature cause Chankasts illegal activity what i mean by that is people will just download rom images that are compatible with Chankast.

Again Icarus would be the best thing that would ever come to emulation and i am sorry to say this would be better cause it would be more legal. Chankast did do good work but as for bios downloads and .cdi downloads brings a lot of illegal activity.

Eric

DCEmu Regular

Yes iracus research is very valuable and it would be extremly great to release documentation to the emulator and there ressearch on DC regradless if Iracus comes out or not. I think thats something we could all agree on. And GD rom drivers would be extremly nice.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

as i said Icarus is more of a simulator than a emulator, so it would be very good for homebrew dev. cyrus had dc port of doom running in icarus

Dream Coder

[quote author=Eric link=board=DCPCEmu;num=1091493776;start=15#20 date=08/04/04 at 06:48:44]To quote on quzar saying he should release something fast well man i suggest the Dos Emu only cause i think basically we got older people buying the dreamcast or anyone who just basically loves playing old games. *The Dos Emu would be just the thing to do that i believe. *

But we will see

Eric[/quote]

In case I havnt said this enough times in the thread for it, it IS fullspeed but even the PC version only officially plays like... 6 games. I think now the PC developer may start working on it again, because he said he only stopped due to lack of interest, but if he dosnt then all i can do is try to get it up to the functionality of the PC version, which is around 10 or so games running (supported or not).
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Whoa dude didnt mean to pee you off but still that would be amazing and i hope that the original creator can do more with it and i hope that it will work with the DC.

Eric

DCEmu Pro

Eric, dont push the developers, as you are so keen to remind us all the time, you dont know $#@! about DC codin (neither do I but hey, i dont moan), so dont ask them to hurry up. They do this in their spare time, for free. So let them get on at their own pace.

[quote author=Mental2k link=board=DCPCEmu;num=1091493776;start=15#27 date=08/16/04 at 12:55:57]Eric, dont push the developers, as you are so keen to remind us all the time, you dont know $#@! about DC codin (neither do I but hey, i dont moan), so dont ask them to hurry up. They do this in their spare time, for free. So let them get on at their own pace.[/quote]

THANKS FOR REVIVING A DEAD POST AND ATTEMPTING TO START AN ARGUMENT!!! >

Dream Coder

[quote author=1timeuser link=board=DCPCEmu;num=1091493776;start=15#28 date=08/16/04 at 16:41:46]

THANKS FOR REVIVING A DEAD POST AND ATTEMPTING TO START AN ARGUMENT!!! *>

[/quote]

wow, i didnt even notice that he was talking about me when he said developers. yea dude chill, eric apologized and all, no hard feelings and all.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information