Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My PSP 4sale on ebay

Default My PSP 4sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

as above, totally legitimate sale from myself, not some dodgy foreigner. I am Based in Leicester, so buyer is more than welcome to collect or i can easily arrange postage.

Thanks

Tom

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tomdbomb61
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

as above, totally legitimate sale from myself, not some dodgy foreigner. I am Based in Leicester, so buyer is more than welcome to collect or i can easily arrange postage.

Thanks

Tom
    I noticed something in your description...
    How do you know your Japanese unit will play UK UMD movies? Sure the unit is region 2. However, don't asume this will work until it has been verified.

theres always one^

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tomdbomb61
    theres always one^
    Hey Tomboy - Perhaps I'm tired of reading posts where people advertise items they're selling on ebay! Do you think it's useful to post this crap here? If I want to buy a PSP from ebay - I'll go to ebay. There's thousands to choose from, and some of them even have honest descriptions.

REAKT - Very Apt

Is this a case of OVEREAKT, maybe some truth in what you say but poor old Tom certainly wouldn't be the first on Ebay to make this claim regarding the JAP PSP and Region 2.

It was certainly the deciding factor when I purchased a JAP one and now I am keeping my fingers crossed. Got more chance than you with your USA PSP.

Did you have to read the post if you were not interested?

Did you not see this post?

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5655

REAKT u prick, im simply advertising the fact that i am selling my PSP package which some1 on here might be interested in, bearing in mind it is a PSP forum.

If some1 had been selling what i am when i was buying my PSP i would have found it very useful. SO keep your thoughts to urself next time

no flaming, tomdbomb61. you do know that by advertising your auction outside of ebay you're breaking thier terms of service. reakt does have a point spamming the forums with what you're selling is irritating whether it's on topic or not.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by souLLy
    no flaming, tomdbomb61. you do know that by advertising your auction outside of ebay you're breaking thier terms of service. reakt does have a point spamming the forums with what you're selling is irritating whether it's on topic or not.

Quote Originally Posted by souLLy

Hope you will be making your way here.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5655

Advertising your Ebay PSP is no excuse for the reaction received.

Should you as an administrator not be more concerned with "Fighting and Offensiveness".

I have reported them as such and will now head off for a more adult PSP site with adult minded administrators.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by William Smith
    I have reported them as such and will now head off for a more adult PSP site.
    Playboy have their PSP site up already?!?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information