Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fenix DC Test Results

DCEmu Newbie

Fullscreen can't be disabled in this version, so that wouldn't be any problem, and if you got it running well on that old Pentium, I'm almost sure that will work well on DC. If you want to test it on the console, you only need a CD-R, a CD writer, and follow some easy instructions that I can PM you. The game is looking well, i'll try to help in everything I can because I love racing games. I asked because I'm from Argentina also (Capital Federal to be more exact), so we can team-up some day, who knows?

DCEmu Newbie

O_o this is the last place I expected to find an Argento coder XD. tha main problem is that my DC was stolen about a year ago and I can't afford a new one... that's why I'm coding the game in Fenix (instead of C). cya!

Edit: and "grax" for your comments!

Thanks for your test results pauljake I wonder where Chui is?

Merkoth, your game looks very good!

You could try www.DCPawnshop.com and ask for a used PAL-M Dreamcast - or ebay of course.

DCEmu Newbie

Ohh! I forgot that you have to have a DC to test your game . Don't worry, when you have something to show us, I can make a selfbootable image for it. I'll only need the DCB and all media files (if I get errors I'll need the PRG) that the game uses. I don't know about DCPawnshop, but I know that ebay is nice to get one at low price (I got mine from there). If you're going to buy one from there, I can give you some "tricks" to lower shipment costs . Good luck with the game!

DCEmu Newbie

thank you all for your comments ^_^. someday, somehow, I'll buy a new DC... but I have other priorities atm... like buying a new PC :P

pauljake -> would you mind PMing me you MSN?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information