Thread: 24 fenix games compilation

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: 24 fenix games compilation

hum sorry Hokutoy
    :-X

anyway I forgot more than 2
    games

There's also Gyruss

And the first fenix games ( that are not compatable with the new fenix binari ) :
    epsilon http://dcreload.free.fr/jeuepsilon.php
    rock http://dcreload.free.fr/jeurocks.php

:-/

Blog Entries

Im looking forward to allthose Fenix games at gp32 spain

including the Sonic and the mario games

DCEmu Regular

don't include nazcasphere in next release, or antipong, or the ones that you accidientally hit a button and the whole show resets.

Hey... I just made myself a CD label for this game pack.
    And thank you ever so much for that!! I was going to do all that .xml editing, or whatever it was, on my own ;D

Anyway, it's the first label I've I've posted and you can use it if you like.

It's a 75k jpeg which is good quality, decent size.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.po...ix_Pack1.1.jpg

i was just going to mention that for the best release of 2004 wouldnt be fenix. Its neat just cause you can play mode8 or whatever its called at a playable speed. But there are no decent games and they are small games. Best release i have seen in 2004 is Neo Geo CD and the starting make of the Sega Saturn Emu but i havent really seen much interest in anything lately. We need some kick butt homebrew besides the mods for BOR. I would love to see some kicken games for that fenix thing.

DCEmu Newbie

i think the best game i seen come out for fenix is dr.malavdo's castle

DCEmu Regular

I would like to see kickin stuff for it too, beta feelin... * * new is good i must say though. *Is infancy fun to deal with... *it's all blah blah, and goo at first for languages, platforms, and people, but if we give it time to grow... *it will be more complex, etc... * *
    If you were to play 5+ games straight in a row and accidentally hit a wrong button when you're trying to just learn the controls, and reset the whole DC, *well, it's enough to make a happy person in a nice mood swear, at least, or maybe tear the disc outta the dc and chuck it. *
    It takes time. *It takes time for people to get these things working. *We have to think about how long it's been on the DC, to now, *not too long, really. *
    Small steps to go forward. *it takes a lot of time for things to grow sometimes, to move, to progress. *If people might have time, and if they give bits to Fenix, it might grow to be something better. *
    I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything, but we have to also throw in the people aspect of programming, and life itself as an impact on the coders, artists, musicians, writers, play testers, the end user, etcetera, that are all involved in game dev. *and all that life is, heat, cold, birth, death, sickness, plague, work, bills, dating, family, arts, media, friends, drugs, disease, and so, so much more.
    It's our duty as people to step back before we jump to say, "hey, when's xy thing out?", in the wrong context, and say to ourselves hey, have they had a kid, got sick, college, or whatever. *
    I just want to say,
    Thank You devvers, bringers of fun. *Thank you Programmers, sound people, music people, writers, artists, concept developers, brainstormers, etc. *Thanks to translators, porters, and pushers of new stuff. *Thanks to the scene.

Fenix on the Dreamcast will be relegated to small games only, as support files (such as WAVs or FPGs) that are too large will cause the game to not run. I've converted a number of games over that refuse to run due to a 1.2 meg wav music file or an FPG with a ton of graphics.

The games that Nazca did push DC Fenix to the limits, so you *do* see what it can do, and do well, if you put some time into it.
    The World Of Owen Rubin
    Atari Coinop Game Programmer #4
    http://www.orubin.com/

DCEmu Regular

Thanks, you're right, Atari.

DCEmu Newbie

Hello... Is there any way to make Super Pang work ??

Thanks...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information