Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Im in a dillema

Default Im in a dillema

Hey all i need your help. I have one shot in getting the right PSP game i will like. I only have enough money for 1 PSP game and i have been pondering over these games:

Twisted Metal
    Ridge Racers
    Fifa Soccer
    Wipeout Pure

I am a big Pro evo/winning eleven soccer game fan and at first i wanted to get fifa to compensate until a pro evolution PSP game came out. But after playing fifa 05 on my ps2(i have fifa 05) i felt that it would be waste of money. Although i kinda like it i find it easy but it is still an option. Its also the most expensive out of the 4.

I have been leaning towareds Twisted metal after watching the gamespot review but im worried ill get bored of it.

I have heard mixed things of ridge racers, people saying its boring after a while.

Havn't heard much of Wipeout but from what i have heard it seems really good.

I need you people to help me to make my mind up . I only have one chance to get the right PSP game because after that i will be BROKE until i get paid which is in a LONG time.

All opinions appreciated.

Kind regards

gam3r

England - don't forget we invented the English language!

Definately ridge racers!

Not 100% sure about ridge racers. I had ridge racers revolutions on PSX i didnt like it very much. Its still an option . I was looking at wipeout pure and it seems a safe bet.

DCEmu Newbie

ridge racers is an awesome game for about 4 days, then its gets hard and repetetive.
    the graphics are very good, especially the intro video, it will have you dribbling.
    thats the only game i have so i cant talk about the others, ive just bought wipeout pure, waiting for it to arrive, although i really only bought that for the browser.

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    ridge racers is an awesome game for about 4 days, then its gets hard and repetetive.
    the graphics are very good, especially the intro video, it will have you dribbling.
    thats the only game i have so i cant talk about the others, ive just bought wipeout pure, waiting for it to arrive, although i really only bought that for the browser.
    yes, they actually put a GAME on that web browser UMD. jk.

actually Wipeout Pure was a very good game in my opinion. It is a bit tough though.

wouldn't recommend ridge racers. nice graphics and exciting for about 4 days like peanut said. but then its just doing the same thing over and over again. the only reason you end up playing it is to justify the cost of the psp. trust me, avoid.

i have both ridge racers and wip3out pure. If i were you i would definatly get ridge racers.
    Don't get me wrong here, i ve been waiting for a wipeout for a long time, especially after that shambles of a game fusion came out. wip3out was a the best racing game on the psx ever. Hardcore wipeout fan. But pure doesn't meet the standards of wipeout 3 or 2.Nice graphics but a poor soundtrack in comparison 2 the others. I am also a techno fan so no bias there and it generally plays the songs at the start over and over and they drive you round the bend. Only 8 tracks, you play the 1st 4 then the next then a combination and then thats it. all you change is the car/difficulty. Its a rather dry game.

But ridge racers, although using the same maps, turns them backwards, changes the time of day, spices them up. The sound track is excellent.I would choose it over wipeout anyday. Although with wipeout you have the browser hack. But we ll be able to run the paradox iso soon and the official ones are around the corner. You wont get bored of ridge racers.

I'd say Twisted Metal. So far, it is my favorite PSP game. Online play is great.

ridge racer

mixed opinions here ...now im confused even more:P might just go for wipeout or maybe twisted metal

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information