Thread: Melty Blood Petition

Default Melty Blood Petition

Dreamcast Scene has started another paper petition, this time for Ecole's "Melty Blood: Act Cadenza".

Melty Blood : Act Cadenza is a NAOMI GD-ROM port of an independent fighting game for PC, based on the visual novel "Tsukihime" by Type-Moon. Watanabe Production (now French-Bread) initially produced the fighting game on their own, and then Type-Moon began to work with them after finding out about it (and liking it). The arcade version was ported by Ecole with the assistance of French-Bread and the input of Type-Moon (for stories, character presentation, and so on).

Dreamcast Scene has had successful petitions in the past, using the method of printing and filling out a petition sheet and mailing it to Dreamcast Scene (which then sends the collected petitions to the company). Border Down and Shikigami no Shiro 2 were two games that were released as a result of the paper petitions.

The Melty Blood petition can be found here.

Thumbs up

I am a huge fan of Melty Blood, having played it on PC and even collected characters and stages ported to M.U.G.E.N. I am signing this petition and instructing as many people as possible, but we need the P.O. box first, right? Please inform us ASAP of its address and let's try not get people hyped about it before getting such address or they will be disappointed and cast away the chance to sign up the petition. As such, I'm waiting I guess
    -_-...

Edit: Does anyne know that my avatar here is from Melty Blood? It's Akiha

Come on people, Vote Dammit.

BTW there is another petition online. Sign this too. it double's the chance

http://www.petitiononline.com/mb2dc107/petition.html

DCEmu Coder

Ecole have already ported naomi games to teh DC So they do know how to code the game and how to take an Naomi game over.

Dont get me wrong, I'd love the game but I think the tone of the letter is not really very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoshyant
    I am a huge fan of Melty Blood, having played it on PC and even collected characters and stages ported to M.U.G.E.N. I am signing this petition and instructing as many people as possible, but we need the P.O. box first, right? Please inform us ASAP of its address and let's try not get people hyped about it before getting such address or they will be disappointed and cast away the chance to sign up the petition. As such, I'm waiting I guess
    -_-...
    The address has been posted. I wanted to get it done yesterday, but I ran out of time.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MetaFox
    The address has been posted. I wanted to get it done yesterday, but I ran out of time.
    Awesome news! It was faster than I thought actually, so cheers. If someone's following the SEGA USA boards they will know that I posted there that I have already signed the petition online and sent a e-mail to Ecole's webmaster, who should be quite pissed off by now at everyone sending him/her e-mails that are not exactly things s/he can decide (especially considering that not everyone writes a good enough english for him/her to understand).

Aside that, I signed the other petition mentioned in this post and I'm going now to snail mail then and instructing all my zombies, I mean friends to do the same ^.^

Thread Information